Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a way I can larp as a white foid and make money off simps?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
There is a large market out there for simps. There must be some way I can make money pretending to be a woman and swell my bank account in the process.

maybe steal some pics from onlyfans and try to sell them to soy cucks on reddit

its a good idea

yes, I did it before, I created a fake facebook account pretending to be hanna owo, I managed to get 100 dollars :feelzez:

yea tell them to just register on chaturbate and tell you their username so you can video call them. For every registration you earn something

Just become a vtuber and use an anime voice-over.

there are some that are selling used panty and bra.

I brainstormed once about the possibility of setting up a fake Instagram (or preferably, onlyfans) account of a totally real looking CGI foid, kinda like how the gigachad meme is only loosely based off a real life person but doctored heavily. Some of the top foids on those platforms rake in millions a year from advertisers to pose half-naked next to their products. This account could post pics of the foid in public settings, clubs, beaches, etc. if someone were real savvy with photoshop or whatever is needed, I don’t see why it couldn’t be done.

How ? When they see the name on the account you want them to transfer to, most will get it. Also, it's rather easy to get busted for this.

there are some that are selling used panty and bra.

Purchase undergarments in bulk.

Manufacture fake sweat musk.
-Water 1 liter
-Urea (1 gram/liter) (yes, just urine)
-Sodium (0.9 gram/liter)
-Potassium (0.2 g/l)
-Calcium (0.015 g/l)
-Magnesium (0.0013 g/l)

Submerse undergarments in artificial sweat.

Sell online to lowly simpfaggots.

"ThisPersonDoesNotExist"

Larping as chad is more effective. Simps understand the honeypot trap a little better than foids. Simps just feel lust but foids are completely blinded by chad and cant let go of the fantasy and prospect of chad DNA injections in her pussy

There is a large market out there for simps. There must be some way I can make money pretending to be a woman and swell my bank account in the process.
Very interesting topic , please bump it up to all serious moneymaxxer

I thought about it a lot
How to larp effectively as a female to make money ?
@BlkPillPres

I brainstormed once about the possibility of setting up a fake Instagram (or preferably, onlyfans) account of a totally real looking CGI foid, kinda like how the gigachad meme is only loosely based off a real life person but doctored heavily. Some of the top foids on those platforms rake in millions a year from advertisers to pose half-naked next to their products. This account could post pics of the foid in public settings, clubs, beaches, etc. if someone were real savvy with photoshop or whatever is needed, I don’t see why it couldn’t be done.
Please let’s discuss seriously about it

On onlyfan how would you do it ?

What’s the best idea on onlyfan:

-To steal photo of a random foid to sell them (risky)

- to create a cgi foid (photo,video) , your own creation ,so legal ( kinda like hatsune miku) (what app : photoshop?)

- others idea

Very interesting topic , please bump it up to all serious moneymaxxer

I thought about it a lot
How to larp effectively as a female to make money ?
@BlkPillPres
I wouldn't risk it, I've thought about it before, but unless you are getting payed in crypto, there's no way to get this money anonymously that won't be tracked back to you. To even withdraw from PayPal you need to assign a credit card to it.

I wouldn't risk it, I've thought about it before, but unless you are getting payed in crypto, there's no way to get this money anonymously that won't be tracked back to you. To even withdraw from PayPal you need to assign a credit card to it.
Even crypto leave trace behind ( i am in it with money maxxing with job)
The only crypto who give you full invisibility is called monero

I think I’ll learn how to use photoshop and making small video animation to create my own model , it’s legal

Recruit random foid to be your partner in crime/interface to the real world. If you’re gonna go the CGI gigastacy way, this isn’t some “couple bucks on the side” endeavor. There’s tons to be earned.

Recruit random foid to be your partner in crime/interface to the real world. If you’re gonna go the CGI gigastacy way, this isn’t some “couple bucks on the side” endeavor. There’s tons to be earned.
What about getting stacy from a third world country to pose and you give her a percentage

What about getting stacy from a third world country to pose and you give her a percentage
Why would she give me a percentage? Besides any girl hot enough in the third world to make money from onlyfans is either already doing it or is married to the local rich guy

:feelskek::feelskek: the fact that YOU of all thought about THIS before cracked me up..for some reason.,..

Purchase undergarments in bulk.

Manufacture fake sweat musk.
-Water 1 liter
-Urea (1 gram/liter) (yes, just urine)
-Sodium (0.9 gram/liter)
-Potassium (0.2 g/l)
-Calcium (0.015 g/l)
-Magnesium (0.0013 g/l)

Submerse undergarments in artificial sweat.

Sell online to lowly simpfaggots.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just sell urine to simps, theory. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why would she give me a percentage? Besides any girl hot enough in the third world to make money from onlyfans is either already doing it or is married to the local rich guy
I agree...

In fact if you're going down that route just pretend to be a 3rd world chick on a dating site..you'll get lots of naive boomers and extremely desperate guys thirsty af for attention.

Plus being from the 3rd world pretty easy to give hints about why you need some "help"

That's what transgender "sex workers" are doing right now.