Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming is there a video game where I can go ER

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Is there a video game where I can go ER?
Video games are surrogate activities that make you feel like you are accomplishing something when you really aren't. Because I am a good law abiding citizen I would like to find out if there is a video game where I can blow off some steam by blowing normalfags' heads open. pls don't recommend a regular fps, especially a competitive one, because my hand-eye coordination and motor skills are genuinely too bad for me to enjoy most first person shooters. I cannot even play roblox shooters without fucking it up

Last edited:
Hatred might be the thing you are looking for

stellaris, play as an incel alien civ then go ER on Earth civ

Hatered, Postal, GTA, Just Cause (kinda), Hitman (the boat mission in the 4th game is lifefuel), Payday, Call of Duty MW2.....

I'll try adding more if I remember any.

Just Cause (kinda),
Just Cause turns into more of an awesome chase scene with helicopters and tanks chasing you in most cases but it’s still very enjoyable

Hatred

Is there a video game where I can go ER?
Video games are surrogate activities that make you feel like you are accomplishing something when you really aren't. Because I am a good law abiding citizen I would like to find out if there is a video game where I can blow off some steam by blowing normalfags' heads open. pls don't recommend a regular fps, especially a competitive one, because my hand-eye coordination and motor skills are genuinely too bad for me to enjoy most first person shooters. I cannot even play roblox shooters without fucking it up

Manhunt 1 & 2

Gta5 with Menyoo mod (Lets you turn off cops or be god mode).

Saw vids of red dead 2 police on horseback being so quick to show up, so stupid same with cops in gta5 they show up so quick.

67936F3DA9B4A9FBDFFA392DF80FAFC4A35DDD95
tbh

Hatred is cool but gets boring quickly also it´s not in first person. The most realistic one is GTA V because you can play in first person so it feels more up-close and personal therefor making it more realistic.

Saints Row and GTA

Jfl at never having heard of POSTAL 2

I always kill foids in GTA games

Hatred and Postal 1.
Also, all GTA and GTA-like games.

It's over if you never re-enacted The Day of Retribution in GTA V.

modern warfare 2 - the "no russian" mission
Doom
Soldier of fortune