Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a user you think might be a woman?

Any so-called "femcel" at least. Trolls who don't seek a relationship should stay the heck away!

Hard to say, I just have a feeling. In general, it's a bit of a mismatch in what you write and how you write it which feels off. But I myself am not a native speaker, so maybe it's just that.
Some examples:

Ridiculous statement which tbh looks like trolling.
Then:
Title "[Incel Trait] Girls are always looking to you"

Who is "we"?

Usually "subhuman" is used in a self-deprecating way, women are insulted in other ways.

Nothing of that is any hard evidence for anything, just few small things which raised my suspicion that it comes from someone who partially replaces men with women and vice versa to tell what they think. If you are a femcel it wouldn't be so bad but unfortunately I think some of your statements are trolling.
Interesting, I never thought about that. I guess only time will tell if he is a foid or not

Any so-called "femcel" at least. Trolls who don't seek a relationship should stay the heck away!

Hard to say, I just have a feeling. In general, it's a bit of a mismatch in what you write and how you write it which feels off. But I myself am not a native speaker, so maybe it's just that.
Some examples:

Ridiculous statement which tbh looks like trolling.
Then:
Title "[Incel Trait] Girls are always looking to you"

Who is "we"?

Usually "subhuman" is used in a self-deprecating way, women are insulted in other ways.

Nothing of that is any hard evidence for anything, just few small things which raised my suspicion that it comes from someone who partially replaces men with women and vice versa to tell what they think. If you are a femcel it wouldn't be so bad but unfortunately I think some of your statements are trolling.
i trolled today bc yesterday i got some revelations that made me leave the depressive circle i was living in the last years

i trolled today bc yesterday i got some revelations that made me leave the depressive circle i was living in the last years
Ah, makes sense.. I hope you can actually feel permanently better soon.

Oh ok sorry bro.

The latest BPD slut to lead me on was heavily into that Makima anime shit which I think your icon represents?

So I suspected your account was one of her alts.

Again my bad.
It's absolutely fine, I'm very grateful for you taking time to find infiltrators. Luckily, it's an easy thing to prove anyway, so there's nothing wrong with asking some people to prove it.

liar, you asked your incel brother to do that for you in exchange of showing tits 100%
Being a younger brother of some Stacy must be so cucked lmao, imagine her always bringing men to bang her in the room next to you.

Being a younger brother of some Stacy must be so cucked lmao, imagine her always bringing men to bang her in the room next to you.
conveniently you change the subject. I'll get you yet somehow :feelswhere:

why would they wanna sign up when they can just browse the forum as guests (no guests should be allowed imo)

why would they wanna sign up when they can just browse the forum as guests (no guests should be allowed imo)
Maybe they also want to write stuff? For example to troll or just because they are interested? And to read the Sewers?

Maybe they also want to write stuff? For example to troll or just because they are interested? And to read the Sewers?
possibly....its a good pastime for em for when lad is on his way to come and shatter their already bombed out roasties