Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a user you think might be a woman?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Is there a user you think might be a woman?

any mfs who dont post and are fairly new are def atleast normies just browsing thru this sht cause they bored or are soyresearchers

Several.

Starting with one @Limitcel
I don't think there are that many
I think it is very difficult for a woman to be able to emulate well for a long time, the most saturated or those who least expose any personality can be a woman

Im not quite sure who might be a foid but there are certainly a couple of them lurking here

yep @Lonelyus

and several others

can never be too sure anymore with users here, a toilet got banned last year and her account was from 2017

@reddit_veteran

Everyone who joined but not posted anything

I was in an incel discord server with some femcels in it (server went to shit, big surprise) but there were a couple of femcels that would talk about .is and having an account. I think the smart ones stick to lurking

There are definitely foids posting due to mathematical laws (foids don’t understand maths ironically)

I don't think there are that many
I think it is very difficult for a woman to be able to emulate well for a long time, the most saturated or those who least expose any personality can be a woman
No, women are very good at lying. Way better than you can comprehend.

im sure that anyone who has 0 posts and/or just way too polite or happy for this forum

@Emba and @Fat Link

Users who are overly emotional & result in insults non stop maybe.

Surely there are some. For them this forum is a nice visit to the zoo or a freak circus. They get to observe ugly male loser loners from a safe distance. Male suicide, loneliness and grief is just entertainment for them

Is there a user you think might be a woman?
Sorry, I just thought about you. But I wonder whether I think you are more of a femcel or just a troll. And maybe your avatar just clouds my opinion.

If there are, they can come to my private messages, immediately.

Sorry, I just thought about you. But I wonder whether I think you are more of a femcel or just a troll. And maybe your avatar just clouds my opinion.
@Limitcel

Why?
What is feminine about what I write?

I'm just not very radicalized in anything, maybe that's why I don't resemble the other users here so much, I don't believe that blackpill is completely correct about everything

I'm just not very radicalized in anything, maybe that's why I don't resemble the other users here so much, I don't believe that blackpill is completely correct about everything
I was just fucking with you tbh.

If there are, they can come to my private messages, immediately.
Any so-called "femcel" at least. Trolls who don't seek a relationship should stay the heck away!
Hard to say, I just have a feeling. In general, it's a bit of a mismatch in what you write and how you write it which feels off. But I myself am not a native speaker, so maybe it's just that.
Some examples:
97% of men are incels
Ridiculous statement which tbh looks like trolling.
Then:
Title "[Incel Trait] Girls are always looking to you"
When we see something ugly, the instinct is to look at it and despise it.
Who is "we"?
fat women are sub-women
Usually "subhuman" is used in a self-deprecating way, women are insulted in other ways.

Nothing of that is any hard evidence for anything, just few small things which raised my suspicion that it comes from someone who partially replaces men with women and vice versa to tell what they think. If you are a femcel it wouldn't be so bad but unfortunately I think some of your statements are trolling.