Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a style of music that you no longer like?

Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★
Until I was 15 years old, I really liked metal and listened to it every day, from the most normie to trash garage uknown bands
But suddenly I started listening to it less and less and nowadays I almost never listen to it and I don't even like it as much.

In my late childhood-preteen years I listened to a lot of Eminem
But nowdays I dislike him and I think rap music is a borefest unless its DMX

Until I was 15 years old, I really liked metal and listened to it every day, from the most normie to trash garage uknown bands
But suddenly I started listening to it less and less and nowadays I almost never listen to it and I don't even like it as much.
Phonk, the drift one was kino until Brazilian shit ruined it.

punk. still listen too some crust-punk

I don't think so I always go back and have phases

Rap. The whole industry is funded by companies that own privately owned prisons. Ironic because rap was first created with good and peaceful ideals.

When I was like in my early teens, i would listen to like pop foid music and pretty boy music in the car on the way to school with my siblings. cuz I had no choice lol. Now i despise them obv.

80s metal, i hate it. I used to love it as a teen and in my early 20s. Now it just makes me depressed, and it's just low quality music, trashy. Every metal song from the 80s sounds the same.

Rap. The whole industry is funded by companies that own privately owned prisons. Ironic because rap was first created with good and peaceful ideals.
wow
I knew about rap as a psyops but not that

no idc about styles of music just whether it's good or not