Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there a spinoff ideology to the "blackpill?"

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm not even gonna try and define what is and isn't "blackpilled" or what "the blackpill" really means. But if you ask the practitioners of the pills, no one can truly define any of them. So we don't need ultra specific definitions. Let's instead compare pills.

You've got the whitepill, the blackpill, the bluepill, and the oldest/most deliberate, the redpill. The one that started all this "pill" shit. Ultra specific definitions, we're never gonna have. But I think we can agree that the spinoff ideology to "the redpill" is MGTOW. If "the redpill" is about "Here's the truth about women and men and here's how you, a man, can take advantage of that," MGTOW is saying "I definitely could get women, but the redpill says women are a waste of time. So I'll go my own way."

Do the black, white, and blue pills have spinoff ideologies? Ideologies that aren't just reiterations of the doctrines of the pill, but evolutions of it? MGTOW is an "evolution" of redpilledness. Redpilledness is centered around men achieving power and using it to get women, MGTOW is men using that power to forgo women and acquire pictures of food.

Whitepill is spin-off of blackpill

Blackpill itself was a spin-off of redpill

The DARK Pill

Beware of the sugarpill!

There's the whitepill, but to me that just sounds like mixing some redpill back in rather than ldaring

The
Images 37

Pill
The sunglassespill btw.

I'm not even gonna try and define what is and isn't "blackpilled" or what "the blackpill" really means.
this is high IQ of you to be confused because the smartest of us realize there's no rigid definition for it, for celibate, or for involuntary

they're pretty vague ideas with some wiggle

But if you ask the practitioners of the pills, no one can truly define any of them. So we don't need ultra specific definitions. Let's instead compare pills.
you def can have better convos of how pills rrelated to each other than concretely defining standalone parameters, yes

You've got the whitepill, the blackpill, the bluepill, and the oldest/most deliberate, the redpill. The one that started all this "pill" shit. Ultra specific definitions, we're never gonna have. But I think we can agree that the spinoff ideology to "the redpill" is MGTOW.
I wouldn't call it THE spinoff ideology, you have PUA and MGTOW and some overlap but both seem like spinoffs.

Also MGTOW seems more compatible with blackpill-thought than PUA is.

If "the redpill" is about "Here's the truth about women and men and here's how you, a man, can take advantage of that," MGTOW is saying "I definitely could get women, but the redpill says women are a waste of time. So I'll go my own way."
I don't think MGTOW is saying "definitely" at all, no.

Redpill/PUA is more like "there are strategies one can do that in theory better your chances"

It leaves the door open to "but that improvement in chance could still be inadequate to be worth an investment" which is basically blackpill revelation.

Do the black, white, and blue pills have spinoff ideologies?
The pills ARE ideologies in a way.

Ideologies that aren't just reiterations of the doctrines of the pill, but evolutions of it? MGTOW is an "evolution" of redpilledness.
I wouldn't call it an evolution, it's one of several reactions.

Redpilledness is centered around men achieving power and using it to get women
ehh... sounds more like PUA
redpill is more like "you could try PUA and maybe improve your odds if you wanted to try"

MGTOW is men using that power to forgo women and acquire pictures of food.
there are MGTOW who are PUA that pick up women, they just won't marry them because they think women are unreliable cheaters not worth a financial investment

I think the main diff is some PUA actually think they'll get trustworthy waifus somewhere down the line