Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a social game that I can interact in?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I just wanted to feel some human warmth without feeling externally judged. Is there a game where I can have some human interaction? I've tried VR Chat, but I can never make friends there
I don't even have human interaction over the internet :fuk:

There all filled with sex havers

Usually not without having to pay foids... :feelswhat:

But for general human interaction there are plenty of games with large truecel populations and a "tribelike" system with clans/groups. :feelshehe:

TCG and table-top gaming is a truecel pastime, try that.

TCG and table-top gaming is a truecel pastime, try that.
I play tabletop rpg, and I have already reported here that the master of my session put a woman and everyone started to kind of fight for her attention. At the moment it is on hiatus

Usually not without having to pay foids... :feelswhat:

But for general human interaction there are plenty of games with large truecel populations and a "tribelike" system with clans/groups. :feelshehe:
like mmorpg?

I just wanted to feel some human warmth without feeling externally judged. Is there a game where I can have some human interaction? I've tried VR Chat, but I can never make friends there
I don't even have human interaction over the internet :fuk:
SCP Secret Laboratory

Its like 99% males and people are relatively chill. Its all casual gamer interactions but its a decent fill in for irl social interaction for me

I play tabletop rpg, and I have already reported here that the master of my session put a woman and everyone started to kind of fight for her attention. At the moment it is on hiatus
Brutal. Once a woman gets involved any interest I have is thrown out the window, they become the primary focus and not the activity itself.
I saw a cartoon displaying this exact scenario once and it confirmed my sentiment toward women being involved in anything. Though you don’t need me telling you this since you witnessed it first hand.

Brutal. Once a woman gets involved any interest I have is thrown out the window, they become the primary focus and not the activity itself.
I saw a cartoon displaying this exact scenario once and it confirmed my sentiment toward women being involved in anything. Though you don’t need me telling you this since you witnessed it first hand.
This

SCP Secret Laboratory

Its like 99% males and people are relatively chill. Its all casual gamer interactions but its a decent fill in for irl social interaction for me
I haven't played the SCP games but I love the stories, they are very interesting and creative.

SCP Secret Laboratory
I use to play the fuck out of that game when it released. Niggas spamming the intercom with random shit and everyone screaming "d-boys" at the start of the round made my autistic ass laugh so fucking hard.

I was taking a look at roblox, it has some interesting games. In general, there are enough repetitive games, especially the "tycoons".

SCP Secret Laboratory

I'm going to download