Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is there a reason to go to college without being one of these things?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Either:
-brainchad (being intelligent)
-socialmaxxed normie (connections, networking, etc.)
-chad (good looking pretty much)
-foid (just exist mode)

There is no reason to even live without being one of those things.

Not really tbh. You would be better off going to trade school as an incel.

i should've done that in the first place instead of bothering with college

just ldar bro

Brainchads shouldn't go to College unless they enjoy using that brain to flip burgers to pay off debt because their is no high paying Jobs to go around and even if there was, the foid interviewer would just hire chad

just ldar bro
Not everyone can LDAR though sadly. I'd say trade school is best since its all males pretty much and you won't be stuck doing wageslave jobs like McDonalds forever.

Not everyone can LDAR though sadly. I'd say trade school is best since its all males pretty much and you won't be stuck doing wageslave jobs like McDonalds forever.
you'll just have to do wageslave jobs like carrying bundles of wood on your shoulder and climbing up 30 ft ladders to screw widgets into wongos for $20/hr meanwhile lawyer chad takes a shit and makes your monthly income

It's an option when you live in a country with free college and wants to postpone having to work some more.

muh trade school where you work a miserable laborious job 8 hours a day for years and years

legit loled

muh trade school where you work a miserable laborious job 8 hours a day for years and years

Not everyone can just not work though, being a NEET is a privilege. Of course working is shit but a lot of people can't just not work. In order to not work you have to either a) have rich parents who will let you mooch, b) have a provable disability for welfare or c) have a vagina. If you dont have one of these you are shit out of luck and have to work. Its better to be in a trade than working somewhere like McDonalds.

Not everyone can just not work though, being a NEET is a privilege. Of course working is shit but a lot of people can't just not work. In order to not work you have to either a) have rich parents who will let you mooch, b) have a provable disability for welfare or c) have a vagina. If you dont have one of these you are shit out of luck and have to work. Its better to be in a trade than working somewhere like McDonalds.
Well keep in mind that not everyone is in the US where college is legitimately a bad option, anywhere other then the US I'd say get a good education and work an easy high paying job. Seriously, there is a reason brainlets love muh trade school. Also, we have extra time bc of no social lfie to studymax if needed

you'll just have to do wageslave jobs like carrying bundles of wood on your shoulder and climbing up 30 ft ladders to screw widgets into wongos for $20/hr meanwhile lawyer chad takes a shit and makes your monthly income
its a better alternative to jobs like McDonalds though that give you minimum wage. I agree its not the best but a lot of times incels don't even get the option of better jobs. Even if you somehow got a degree you will always be put to the side/will be an office jockey or in some shit position. Like if an incel became a lawyer Chad lawyers will always fuck them over and take the good jobs while the incel will be stuck being in a shit position.
Well keep in mind that not everyone is in the US where college is legitimately a bad option, anywhere other then the US I'd say get a good education and work an easy high paying job. Seriously, there is a reason brainlets love muh trade school. Also, we have extra time bc of no social lfie to studymax if needed
jfl if you think truecels can get easy, high paying jobs. Even if an incel gets a degree they will always be the last pick for employers.

im stemmaxxing and then using that money for surgery