Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there a pill beyond the black pill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
what i want to know is that is there one?
95D31E51 3F59 412D 8C06 E79ED58B246B

If there is how do i swallow it
The amount of hate and hostility i have for foids and cucks have never been witnessed before.

Yes. The whitepill.

It is still not well defined by it consists of coping of the 9000th level.

Yes. The whitepill.

It sounds interesting show some sources about it

Take the pillossus

Cyanide pill.

The ropepill. It consists on you going to the store now and buying rope equipment to kill you fast, that's all.

Thanks shollomo
You welcome my alsaalihin bro
Tell me if you like it.
I contacted the blogger and he is actually a blackpilled guy and quite interesting.

the occult pill. focuses on spiritualism

What practices are you alluding to Wizardcel?
meditation. I used to do tarot, evocation (call upon spirits), invocation (take spirits energy/aspects in you), but they aren't that useful not even close to as magical as they should be

Blackpill is accepting your life is meaningless, going beyond is ending it.

meditation. I used to do tarot, evocation (call upon spirits), invocation (take spirits energy/aspects in you), but they aren't that useful not even close to as magical as they should be
Is it helped in any way? At least some positive effect? Or absolutely zero?

the bluepill, thats where i currently am, never been happier and would recommend every incel to at the very least give it a try

the bluepill, thats where i currently am, never been happier and would recommend every incel to at the very least give it a try
Nigga you’re dead
E8E3F134 5CE0 4E3D 96A5 42684DE841FA

Shit skin mad:whatfeels:
You mad because i poop your race out?

islam and arab culture is dumb sandnigger shit. lol I'm not even a "shitskin" get this shit outta here.

r/Gray_Pill

They accept the 'scientific black pill', but think there is another stage to go after the blue, red and black pill stages. They think blackpilled incels are obsessed with 'oppression Olympics' - ironically influenced by the liberal and progressive ideas they despise - I agree with them. I like them. Lot's of high IQ discussion over there. I agree with them on many points. Maybe I am graypilled and not blackpilled.

Blackpill is essentially a term trying to describe ones field of view in the realm of knowledge and understanding.

There are bigger and smaller souls on this Earth. Each type of soul falls into its corresponding category.

Mental7 1 2

Bluepilled normies occupy a realm of of knowledge of black and white/right or wrong/, yes or no. The binary system... Or "x^1"

Lineseg1 1

2. Redpilled MGTOWS occupy a realm of knowledge that consist of plane, their knowledge and understanding of the world is an order of magnitude higher than that of bluepillers, a whole plane of causes and effects is layed out before their eyes.
They occupy the x^2 realm of knowledge.

ISC6E 1

3. Blackpilled Incels occupy a whole new order of existence and understanding. Their knowledge is an order of magnitude higher even than that of a Redpiller. They see and know what the ordinary senses of lower animals cannot grasp. They occupy the x^3 realm of knowledge.

8svxK 1

4. Mysticism x^4 realm of knowledge, you can call it whitepill or whatever it doesn't matter , on phone so I won't elaborate

Of course Nature does give anything for free. Each order of existence, understanding and development requires that the individual foregoes a certain level of pain(negative element). That negative aspect of ones own existence is what allows the individual to move between different orders of being...]

Last edited:
Is it helped in any way? At least some positive effect? Or absolutely zero?
it can boost your luck/make certain outcomes more probable, but it's very hard to really ever get proficient at this for most people. talent seems to apply even in occult shit. some people naturally more gifted.

The tribepill, even if you're ugly as sin if you have a group of ppl (loving family, close knit culture, friends from childhood, religion, etc.) then you will be able to experience a good life. The blackpill only really matters in societies that are fragmented like the west. After all, curries are terrible looking yet they breed like rabbits and have strong community, so the blackpill doesn't effect them as much (and even if it does, all curry foids are ugly and they have arranged marriages, so mate beauty isn't important).

What i call the existential or ontological pill.

The realization that life is plagued of horrors not only limited to inceldom. It's about hating even the laws of physics and chemistry themselves, because they allowed human conciousness to emerge. Life as an animal is bad enough, but as a human is worse because it allows you to be conscious of suffering.

It empowers you to laugh at human disgrace because you'll see people around you in pain because they couldn't achieve their illusions and you can say to yourself "I told you!".

Right know i'm trying to swallow the being blind pill. I think that would be the worse fate i could face and i'm trying to imagine ways to cope with such situation. Holy shit, now i can't even imagine being deaf and blind, a terrible fate, probably i'll spent the day making noises to disturb everyone around me and make them see the hell you are living trough.

Pro-choice regarding suicide and discussion of methods is welcome.

What i call the existential or ontological pill.

The realization that life is plagued of horrors not only limited to inceldom. It's about hating even the laws of physics and chemistry themselves, because they allowed human conciousness to emerge. Life as an animal is bad enough, but as a human is worse because it allows you to be conscious of suffering.

It empowers you to laugh at human disgrace because you'll see people around you in pain because they couldn't achieve their illusions and you can say to yourself "I told you!".

Right know i'm trying to swallow the being blind pill. I think that would be the worse fate i could face and i'm trying to imagine ways to cope with such situation. Holy shit, now i can't even imagine being deaf and blind, a terrible fate, probably i'll spent the day making noises to disturb everyone around me and make them see the hell you are living trough.

Pro-choice regarding suicide and discussion of methods is welcome.
Being blind and deaf would be like death tbh
Why even live if ur like that:feelscry:

Being blind and deaf would be like death tbh
Why even live if ur like that:feelscry:
I know, i know my fellow sufferer.
Arthur schopenhauer

That's the risk that comes with being alive.

deep niggerpill

Idk the quantumpill maybe? That completely and utterly fucks your perception of reality imo

it can boost your luck/make certain outcomes more probable, but it's very hard to really ever get proficient at this for most people. talent seems to apply even in occult shit. some people naturally more gifted.
Thanks

drivers license pill

> Is there a pill beyond the black pill?

The ultimate truth pill whatever it is.

Yes. The whitepill.

So the whitepill is a stoic mgtow volcel?