Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a personality scale

M

MrProblamatic

Greycel
I know about the attractivenes scale but what about personality scale because shouldn't that be just as important as the looks scale?

Joined Sep 12, 2018 Messages 1

14681694 650791505091977 5569103347980764173 n

the only non-troll answer is its called the MBTi scale, look it up and thank me later.

I there a cuck scale?

Yes one to three.

3 Chad
2 Normie
1 Truecel

Mentalcels get -1.

I know about the attractivenes scale but what about personality scale because shouldn't that be just as important as the looks scale?
Should it? Perhaps. Is it? No.

Mentalcels? I'm a noob would you elaborate
It was kinda a joke. Personality is mostly irrelevant as long as you are neurotypical, mentally sane and no asshole. It's all down to looks (and money plus status).

Mentalcels are mostly (looks-)normies with diagnosed mental disorders like autism, borderline, schizophrenia or severe anxiety, which stop them from getting laid. A lot of truecels have probably mental problems naturally as well or due to social ostracism and rejection, resulting from their ugliness. There's some grey area.

Truecels are people with a 1/10 to 3/10 rating. The lower the truer.

Normies are 4/10 to 6/10.

Last edited:
It was kinda a joke. Personality is mostly irrelevant as long as you are neurotypical, mentally sane and no asshole. It's all down to looks (and money plus status).

Mentalcels are mostly (looks-)normies with diagnosed mental disorders like autism, borderline, schizophrenia or severe anxiety, which stop them from getting laid. A lot of truecels have probably mental problems naturally as well or due to social ostracism and rejection, resulting from their ugliness. There's some grey area.

Truecels are people with a 1/10 to 3/10 rating. The lower the truer.

Normies are 4/10 to 6/10.

So what would a mentalcel be in terms of their looks?

Personality is irrelevant if you're ugly. This is basic knowledge.

If Iam not lazy I'll work on it later, as I think there are different levels of cucks
Exactly, I think there must be some level, like the most cucked ones would be a group that is beyond salvation, a low level cuck could be helped tho

Personality is irrelevant if you're ugly. This is basic knowledge.
I did say I'm a Noob, what is somebody who was an Incel and had sex with two or more previous girlfriends and now can no longer get girls anymore declined in looks due to mental problems and is a mantel also?

I did say I'm a Noob, what is somebody who was an Incel and had sex with two or more previous girlfriends and now can no longer get girls anymore declined in looks due to mental problems and is a mantel also?
The scale for inceldom can get very long and fuzzy. We do have many users on this board who fit the criteria of the description you provided, and I'm sure there are many more just like that. I didn't see your post count, so I apologize for my blunt tone.

The scale for inceldom can get very long and fuzzy. We do have many users on this board who fit the criteria of the description you provided, and I'm sure there are many more just like that. I didn't see your post count, so I apologize for my blunt tone.
Apology accepted

I've been told i'm a 5.5-6 so there's hope.

In my opinion the fact that autism guarantees an approximate 50% chance of becoming a wizard (virgin over 30), there is such a thing as a personality scale and those guys are the bottom of it. I think it's the case that most men fall into the "personality doesn't matter" camp because we have normal personalities. Personality seems to only matter at the extremes.

Ie. Autism, non functioning schizo, so anxious or OCD can't even manage daily tasks = shit personality

Low inhib, doesn't give a fuck, sociopath, maybe violent or criminal = good personality (according to women)

Everyone else = normal personality, doesn't matter much.

Last edited:
Personality is only a thing Chad has. Its his confidence and how he can nearly choke her to death while fucking

watch it bro .. personality is important too between chads hahaha jk... This Enlightened one here @FACEandLMS made it watch his other vid its good