Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a negative of having no ego? [hypothetical situation]

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Is there a negative of having no ego?

For example I know im a genetic vermin worthless subhuman and everyone wants me dead just cos of my genes

but lets say someone IRL comes up to me and calls me a genetic vermin worthless subhuman and everyone wants me dead just cos of my genes and he keeps saying it over and over again and wont leave me alone

should i just accept it and keep saying i know

or should i punch him on the face on principal? or is that ego based?

Having power over someone by physically dominating them will make you feel better. Ignoring only works if you actually don’t care what he says, and it’s a hard mindset to achieve. This is probably evolved as an evolutionary mechanism to make sure anyone who tries to damage your reputation gets punished. But since you are an incel, it doesn’t really matter.

If you take the no ego thing far enough, isolation becomes a moral imperative and it's hard to come back from that. If you reach the point where you do truly know that you're subhuman trash, it becomes harder and harder to justify any course of action that doesn't suggest or lead directly to your own death. To that end, it's fatal, and that's generally considered a pretty big negative.

Accepting it as a position of humility probably isn't the worst thing you can do for yourself. There's a ton of incels who are too ugly to attract a foid, and yet run around saying stuff like "foids should worship me bro", which is, I mean, I get it, but that's delusional. Surely recognizing that posting here pretty much defines you as subhuman trash would help the humility out a little bit.

Absolutely not! :feelswhat: You will make your life more and more miserable, you might not be able to imagine it getting worse but believe me, it would.

If you have no ego you cannot be controlled by it. (You deserve this, or that...)

You won't bother "defending you're ego" because you don't have one. (Whatever)

It's hard to say, but almost all religions preach against the ego... Therefore: it's probably a important and useful thing to have.

The ego, is what makes you, you.