Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a movie where jews and israel are the bad guys?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
In films russians can be the bad guys, blacks can in hood movies I think, white people can be bad guys asian people can, arabic people can you get my point.

But is israel and the jews ever a bad guy in any film?

I know in world war Z movie with brad pitt the jews in israel were the only country to see the zombie apocalypse coming and they built really high walls but the zombies still climbed the walls.

god chosen people can't be bad guys obviously

maybe in Iranian movies?

either jews are all victims and weak or jews are all oppressors and strong.

yeah it's called real life lol

yeah it's called real life lol
:feelshaha: "Last night was a movie bro!" :soy:

So far no answers, perhaps in some random obscure movie jews and israel are villains but not so much in more popular movies.

Jews control the media confirmed.

No because j00s control the media and all movies are j00 propaganda. Especially WW2 movies, but also movies about wars against Arab countries, as they never show the side of the local population and always show them as terrorists. All other people have appeared as evil in movies, except j00s.

The most I can remember is being an asshole. In Seinfeld, Jerry is a major asshole.

The most I can remember is being an asshole. In Seinfeld, Jerry is a major asshole.
Yeah but he is never really said to be jewish in the show really? I have watched most of the show, its just his name "seinfeld"

Yeah but he is never really said to be jewish in the show really? I have watched most of the show, its just his name "seinfeld"
This information about him does appear on the show several times, there is even one episode centered around the bris ceremony of male genital mutilation, but he's not really a practicing j00.

They had a big kvetching party when "The passion of the Christ" came out.
The movie kinda sucks though ngl.

I can't think of anything else right now.

Last edited:
This information about him does appear on the show several times, there is even one episode centered around the bris ceremony of male genital mutilation, but he's not really a practicing j00.
Oh I think you are right yeah there is stuff like that, I guess the specific stuff in the show is not really memorable, normie trait I guess but I actually laugh at that show.

Oh I think you are right yeah there is stuff like that, I guess the specific stuff in the show is not really memorable, normie trait I guess but I actually laugh at that show.
It's a great show. George is the equivalent of an incel in the show at the time.

Yeah lol he is like an incel that gets laid a bunch XD
They had to add this for comic reasons, but he's always losing these women. Also, at the the time of the show, there was no inceldom. George faces a lot of bullying and things going wrong because of his looks too.

In films russians can be the bad guys, blacks can in hood movies I think, white people can be bad guys asian people can, arabic people can you get my point.

I know in world war Z movie with brad pitt the jews in israel were the only country to see the zombie apocalypse coming and they built really high walls but the zombies still climbed the walls.
will never happen because (((they)))) control the movie industry.

View: https://archive.org/details/jud-su-ss-english-subbed-1940

Jud Süß (pronounced [juːt zyːs], 'Süss, the Jew')[1] is a 1940 Nazi German historical drama and propaganda film produced by Terra Film at the behest of Joseph Goebbels. It is considered one of the most antisemitic films of all time.[2] The film was directed by Veit Harlan, who wrote the screenplay with Eberhard Wolfgang Möller and Ludwig Metzger. The leading roles were played by Ferdinand Marian and Harlan's wife Kristina Söderbaum; Werner Krauss and Heinrich George played key supporting roles.[3]

The film has been characterized as "one of the most notorious and successful pieces of antisemitic film propaganda produced in Nazi Germany."[4] It was a great success in Germany, and was seen by 20 million people. Although its budget of 2 million Reichsmarks was considered high for films of that era, the box office receipts of 6.5 million Reichsmarks made it a financial success. Heinrich Himmler urged members of the SS and police to see it.[5]

IMG 4093

I've seen a gif where Ryan Gosling beats up a new

Definitely not in modern era. If there are, it's not gonna be in the English language most likely

Triumph of the Will