Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a more pro-NT country than the UK?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Over here ANYTHING which deviates even slightly from the norm is seen as bizarre/insane/pedophilia.

Legit hate british retards so much.

Probably Japan

Would say east Asia or USA is same

This is true for all Anglos, like I watch a Mark Felton video and there was this American pilot (most likely Chad) from Texas (chad state) who had to fly Goering to his holding cell, and later he told his wife that Goering gave him "the creeps".

View: https://youtu.be/pkC7fTVbWck?t=1622

You can be the Great Marshal of a the mightiest nation on earth, Chad will not respect you for it and think you are a weird, twink faggot :feelshaha:

Doesnt play football: "what a fucking loser man"
Doesnt goe out partying: "that guy is a fucking creep dude, the fuck does he even do all day man?"
Reads obscure books for fun: "haha fucking nerd suck it up"

Japan is worse. You have to go to work parties and drink otherwise you're seen as weird. Its a very conformacist society. Its why there's so many people that drop out and others that kill themselves

This is true for all Anglos, like I watch a Mark Felton video and there was this American pilot (most likely Chad) from Texas (chad state) who had to fly Goering to his holding cell, and later he told his wife that Goering gave him "the creeps".

View: https://youtu.be/pkC7fTVbWck?t=1622

You can be the Great Marshal of a the mightiest nation on earth, Chad will not respect you for it and think you are a weird, twink faggot :feelshaha:

Doesnt play football: "what a fucking loser man"
Doesnt goe out partying: "that guy is a fucking creep dude, the fuck does he even do all day man?"
Reads obscure books for fun: "haha fucking nerd suck it up"

Lmfao legit af

I heard Finland is the non-NT paradise. Even read a comic by some finnish dude showing how people are socially awkward by culture

@FinnCel

Very true. Legit deformed apes get laid here if they're NT.

What, I thought in the UK they give you neetbux for virtually anything?
In America your ass will be put to work unless you're a drooling retard or paralyzed from the neck down and even then you're making like $700 a month tops.

And I agree with the guy above, Japan pretty much ignored the existence of mental illness entirely up until very recently. You either conformed or you went hikki.

The USA is far worse than the UK in this regard

From what I have seen in terms of general socializing sand and slav culture is better. Less social expectation to talk and smile.

I heard Finland is the non-NT paradise. Even read a comic by some finnish dude showing how people are socially awkward by culture

@FinnCel
Yes, it's pretty much true.
People are sober, they are autistic fucks.
Then they get drunk and socialize normally
full