Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a genetic reason behind white women's fast decline in looks?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I would say that American women are one of the ugliest women on the planet, but there was actually a pretty good-looking one a few years back: Chole Moretz. But even that bitch has lost a shit ton of looks now. She used to be a hot JB, but now she looks like a witch, and she's only 22 years old. WTH...It's pretty disappointing because, even if you are chad, you can't enjoy those women for very long. Personally, I would rather have a 5/10 ethnic woman who's going to look good down the line than an 8/10 white woman who's going to look like crap in a few years.

At least they look good for a period of time, most women of other races never do.

I think they are just getting fatter and less feminine.

Chole Moretz.

Look at the size of her shoulders, holy shit

Too much dick and cocaine.

I think they are just getting fatter and less feminine.

That and drinking, drugs and using loads of makeup. Drinking turns the skin into leather, drugs do drug things, and makeup rots the skin with chemicals.

That and drinking, drugs and using loads of makeup. Drinking turns the skin into leather, drugs do drug things, and makeup rots the skin with chemicals.
my mum never used make up and has perfect skin[obviously not perfect because of wrinkles but still healthy looking for her age]

I think they've gotten fatter from all the processed food and labor saving devices like laundry machines. But they do stay younger looking longer because of Botox and stuff.

View attachment 126625
Look at the size of her shoulders, holy shit

No fucking way. That's not real. I refuse to believe that. That's hilarious. "She" looks bigger than me.

Seriously, is it real???

And yes there's a reason.

1) Women age at 2-3 times the rate of men

I read up on why before I think it's hormonal and also that men have thicker skin to begin with.

2) White skin ages the fastest

It's a long article but the main points when I skimmed it are:
- White people have less collagen.
- White people don't have the protection of melanin against the sun.

Whites = candle that burns brightly then fades away. Blacks/ethnics = look like shit from day one but change less over time.

my mum never used make up and has perfect skin[obviously not perfect because of wrinkles but still healthy looking for her age]

Exactly. Make up is poison for the skin. Just compare a 14 year old jb skin with a girl 10 years older... no comparison. Women are fucking themselves up trying to chase chad.

Looks deterioate as bones become more recessed as it's what supports the surrounding soft tissue. That's also the reason why I look closer to 30's or 40's whereas I'm in my 20's.

Exactly. Make up is poison for the skin. Just compare a 14 year old jb skin with a girl 10 years older... no comparison. Women are fucking themselves up trying to chase chad.
yeah my mum's skin mogs my sister's[I see her without makeupp] and she's over twice her age

I would say that American women are one of the ugliest women on the planet, but there was actually a pretty good-looking one a few years back: Chole Moretz. But even that bitch has lost a shit ton of looks now. She used to be a hot JB, but now she looks like a witch, and she's only 22 years old. WTH...It's pretty disappointing because, even if you are chad, you can't enjoy those women for very long. Personally, I would rather have a 5/10 ethnic woman who's going to look good down the line than an 8/10 white woman who's going to look like crap in a few years.

serious question

why does it matter one bit if women become uglier?

it's already proven that 1/10 women can easily get average or above men.

you can be a monster and have unlimited men. women do not need to look good.
No fucking way. That's not real. I refuse to believe that. That's hilarious. "She" looks bigger than me.

Seriously, is it real???

I read up on why before I think it's hormonal and also that men have thicker skin to begin with.

Whites = candle that burns brightly then fades away. Blacks/ethnics = look like shit from day one but change less over time.

women have zero evolutionary pressure in 2019 to look good

Seriously, is it real???

In this same vein, you have a lot of white foids getting tans and using tanning solution, further destroying themselves. I never got why they do this. Pure white skin that's free of tattoos is insanely beautiful. There's were reasons why higher class European women in the past were always covered from the sun.

lack of melanin in their skin.

They age in the sun faster than most other races. Not to mention they sunbathe the most out of any race.

Obviously not real, obvious shop, I mean just google search her, her shoulders don't look like that in any other pic, she'd have to be a transwoman to even look like that
They age in the sun faster than most other races. Not to mention they sunbathe the most out of any race.

The irony

Obviously not real, obvious shop, I mean just google search her, her shoulders don't look like that in any other pic, she'd have to be a transwoman to even look like that

I dunno man.

chloe-moretz-little-mermaid.jpg

That doesn't look that far off. In the original pic she's flexing in surprise which would make her look bigger and with a different angle but the frame isn't too far off.

Maybe she's just getting huge.

I wanna see the original picture pre-shooped to believe.

Oh shit that's really her:

th

Bitch got huge.

Damn man it's fucking over for me when I've been working out for years and Chloe Grace Mortetz mogs me. :feelsohgod:

Okay got it. Here's the original:
chloe-moretz-brain-on-fire-premiere-in-toronto-tiff-2016-17.jpg

Tbh I'm kinda disappointed. I'd be entertained by a world where buff Chloe exists. (Still looks like a dude's body either way.)

I dunno man.

chloe-moretz-little-mermaid.jpg

That doesn't look that far off. In the original pic she's flexing in surprise which would make her look bigger and with a different angle but the frame isn't too far off.

Maybe she's just getting huge.

Dude the difference between those two images are huge, it literally looks like her head is shopped and all, onto a male torso

lack of melanin in their skin.

White girls who do this have negative iq. Meanwhile every asian girl I know use sunblockers and special lotions religiously to protect against uv, on top of having high collagen and melanin.

I didn't do anything to the one I posted I just typed her name into google and it was near the top

I found it, it's on imgur with hashtag hormone therapy JFL

Even the original one she still mogs me in terms of shoulder size, it's fucking over.

Jfl! Lol!!!
(((White))) women!
They're jews!
All them "sexy" Hollywood foids are jews! No wonder they age quickly!

I think Moretz is a dyke, and they often try to look like men.

But yes a huge percentage of white women become landwhales after a certain age.

Attachments

• cgm1.png
    cgm1.png
    426.7 KB · Views: 102
  • CGM3.jpg
    CGM3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 113
  • cgmfinal form.jpg
    cgmfinal form.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 110
  • CGM2.jpg
    CGM2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 102
Because they've stopped trying because society has told them they don't need to. Spend your early life doing coke, eat whatever gives you the biggest dopamine rush because YASSS KWEEEN you deserve it, and then spend 27-death getting fatter and fatter while instagramming yourself with filter upon filter while at the office making powerpoints about nothing that no one will ever look at. Who cares, white women are the most privileged life form on the planet, they are held to no standard of conduct, they don't bother trying to be decent people why should they bother taking care of themselves either?

no way thats real what the fuck
It's not I took it off google apparently it is photoshopped version.

This is real version, still big shoulders but not massive

The culture of which they live in.

It feels like I see more mayonnaise-colored beached whales every single day

Russian foids also age quickly. Negros appear to age the slowest. So it must be due to genetics.

Most of them don’t try to be healthy since they never really have to worry about it. In their youth. So when they approach thirty it starts to catch up very fast.

My eyesight is apparently about as good as @Reddit_is_for_cucks . We are both turning into degenerating goblin curry folk.

It’s over man, now we gotta wear glasses full time and look 10+ year older
Oh shit that's really her:

th

Bitch got huge.

Damn man it's fucking over for me when I've been working out for years and Chloe Grace Mortetz mogs me. :feelsohgod:

White genes are superior. Curry’s can’t catchup fast enough.

They are blessed genetically and no amount of hard work will make up for our lack of.

It’s a like a human working hard and trying to fly like a bird, it’ll never happen

Last edited:
Typical western food diets are really really bad.

Make-up abuse, tanning, terrible diets and lifestyle (alcohol everyday at parties, etc), no exercise, shitty genetics

Last edited:
White skin has no protection against UVA radiation, which causes wrinkling. Furthermore, women have thinner skin than men.

I would say that American women are one of the ugliest women on the planet

They are one of the most beautiful kind of women on the planet due to huge percentage of german blood.

Typical western food diets are really really bad.
They're terrible, and world governments actively promote them as healthy, plus now youtubers promoting weird frankenfood diets as #woke and healthy and good against global warming (even though they're clearly worse for the environment at every level).

yeah my mum's skin mogs my sister's[I see her without makeupp] and she's over twice her age
Holy shit, that is hilarious.
Make-up was the biggest scam ever played on dumb foids.

:feelsseriously:

She is a genetic freak.
That is insane. Are you sure she isn't actually a he? Maybe she has that myostatin gene disorder.
I bet if I impregnated her and had sons with her, the sons would be fucking slayers.