Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a drug you can take you get rid of sexual urges permanently or temporarily?

PrisIncel

PrisIncel

Banned
-
I get the feeling that something like this would be very helpful in some of the darker moments.

Imagine what you could accomplish if you could cut women out on that level.

antidepressants but they take awhile to start being effective (like 30-90 days)

Testosterone blockers, but you would also likely become very anxious, depressed etc..

just imagine women shitting and farting and you will lose all sexual urges

either that or you don't hate women enough, if not do some research on dubai porta potties

Venaflaxine, works for *a friend of mine*

Nothing. SSRIs will make your dick stop working. You won't feel anything when you masturbate and if you managed to orgasm after an hour of vigorous fapping and deep focus, you will hardly feel anything. But they do not get rid of the urge to fap. You will still crave sexual pleasure only you won't be able to do it effectively.

Anti-depressants like Prozac only delay orgasm, and Zoloft only lowers the sex drive, but causes insomnia. However, Alex Jones has warned us that if you use anti-depressants wrongly, it can cause psychosis.

Finasteride
Antidepressants

I noticed anything to do with God reduces sexual urges. Prayer, fasting, reading Bible, listening to gospel music, etc.

That and looking at pictures of women I fantasized over when I was in my late teens to early 20s. They 35-40 now and one of em has a 15 year old. Shes no longer hot. Looks older than me. Looks like she's 45. Drives the point that the body fades away and all that matters is your heart and soul that will continue to exist once the body dies.

If I'my trying to wipe out my sexual urges, obviously, I've already taken the black pill.
I've actually considered chemical castration, but I'm not sure how that works.

Dissociatives. Will kill your sex drive for a few hours.

You could talk to a doctor or try working out

I heard marijuana lowers your sex drive.

Whatever they use for chemical castration.

Prozac from my own experience near completely killed my libido whilst I was taking it.

just imagine women shitting and farting and you will lose all sexual urges

either that or you don't hate women enough, if not do some research on dubai porta potties
I blow loads thinking of women shitting and farting. It's not even my fetish but.... BUTT.

I've been on and off SSRIs for a long time, and if I take a lot of them I lose the ability to get erections. But my sexual desire doesn't go away. It just kind of morphs into this more ... sheeit, I don't know how to describe it.

I'm on SSRIs now, and I can get an erection with some effort, but it's not easy. Even when I am not masturbating I think about having sex, but it's with an ever-hard cock that doesn't feel anything. Just a tool to accomplish the task.

Bromide. They used to put it in the tea of prisoners (in the UK at least) to kill sexual urges.

I'd like some nembutal right about now.

antidepressants but they take awhile to start being effective (like 30-90 days)
Depends on the drug. Some hinder, some boost sex drive.
The one I take has no effect whatsoever.

nandrolone alone will cause decadick and can eventually, after months, put your testicles to sleep forever.

Get addicted to heroin

Chemical castration would be a solution for me. Too bad they are only for rapists, I wish I had the balls to rape and get castrated to stop desiring women.

Or at least get them without rape, that would be better.

Chemical castration would be a solution for me. Too bad they are only for rapists, I wish I had the balls to rape and get castrated to stop desiring women.

Or at least get them without rape, that would be better.

Attaboy. You can take the blackpill without being a psychotic murdering rapist.

I get the feeling that something like this would be very helpful in some of the darker moments.

Imagine what you could accomplish if you could cut women out on that level.

You're 40 and are depressed because you've never touched a vagina. Killing your sex drive won't solve the fundamental problem, since it's no longer about sex anymore. It's for you a desire to be wanted, loved, and accepted, or at a minimum, to feel normal.

Neutering your sexuality will stop you from getting horny when you see a woman (cyproterone or provera can both do this very well), but you will still feel like a hollow failure of a man.

The more realistic solution for you is to actually have sex. This will destroy the mysticism you have built in your mind about the female gender. It will be hard, because at 40, you have coped for 25 years by telling yourself "one day it will happen naturally without paying", and so now with that lie, it has formed into an enormous scab that is festering underneath.

It may be painful, but you need to tear it off and deal with it. You will feel better, once you do.

The simplest start would be to go to a massage parlor and get a massage from a girl. She may offer you a handjob or not. Either way it doesn't matter. If you go to one of those joints, you can usually massage the girl. You will get to feel her up.

Next after that, buy a hooker and get the job done. I would strongly recommend you read this thread and consider what I'm saying:

https://incels.is/threads/hookers-h...neration-of-men-too-afraid-to-use-them.42569/

This is quite ludicrous that you are falling to this level of despair and desperation over something so silly as your "principle" against paying for sex, when this principle is fundamentally worthless and doing nothing positive for your life.

go full soyboy