Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a difference in betabuxx between generations?

Are millenials and zoomers less likely to be betabuxx?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, the same

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • More likely than boomers/Gen X

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
Millenials are apparently getting married less than boomers and gen-xers, I imagine a lot of them don't like paying for the woman's deal on a date, but a lot of millenials and zoomers donate to women online and pay for nudes, getting nothing real out of it.

What do you think?

MGTOW and awareness of how female-sided the judicial system is increasing. They need to reform the system fast if they want to keep telling lies

they're spending their parents money

Millenials are apparently getting married less than boomers and gen-xers, I imagine a lot of them don't like paying for the woman's deal on a date, but a lot of millenials and zoomers donate to women online and pay for nudes, getting nothing real out of it.

What do you think?
As you said it's a different kind of betabuxxing. I think they get worse deals today.

Can't be a betabux if you're an incel :feelsthink:

I think there's a big difference between what betabuxx used to be and what it is now. A beta provider used to have a lot more power in a relationship in earlier generations. Nowadays foids don't even need betabuxx since their career prospects are superior.

yes, certainly differences but some similarities too.

yes there are differences

Zoomers are much more likely to be virgins. Whether they will be cucks or not depends on which pill they choose to take though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back