Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a difference between a standardcel and a volcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tbh sounds like the same thing to me

both dont exist so differences dont matter

I always thought it is hilarious when I see people online like "I am what you'd call a Chad, but my celibacy is voluntary/volcel".

I always thought it is hilarious when I see people online like "I am what you'd call a Chad, but my celibacy is voluntary/volcel".
Volcel is just a blue pilled way of saying you think you're good looking enough to fuck (doubt it) and you don't want it. It's basically say "I'm actually not an incel because I'm good looking like a chad!"

You can't get more delusional than this.

It’s even better when soycucks IT said it and one click of their post history you bet if you found their photo they’d look the the stereotypical soyboy meme.

outside the internet the average male has no standards regarding what females they have sex with

Volcel is someone who does not make any effort to ascend, the most prominent example being fatcels with good faces, they could potentially ascend if they lost weight but they are lazy, unmotivated, low T, whatever
To be a standardcel, one has to be good looking and desired by women, you might think they don't exist but I personally know one

Volcel is someone who does not make any effort to ascend, the most prominent example being fatcels with good faces, they could potentially ascend if they lost weight but they are lazy, unmotivated, low T, whatever
To be a standardcel, one has to be good looking and desired by women, you might think they don't exist but I personally know one
Interesting, so you're essentially saying volcel is a lazycel

Interesting, so you're essentially saying volcel is a lazycel
Yes, but we should also keep in mind, some people find peace within ambiguity, so they would stay fat, not revealing their bone structure out of fear, as if they did, and turned out to be incel tier, they wouldn't be able to cope by telling themselves that they are volcel

Yes, but we should also keep in mind, some people find peace within ambiguity, so they would stay fat, not revealing their bone structure out of fear, as if they did, and turned out to be incel tier, they wouldn't be able to cope by telling themselves that they are volcel
lol @ those copers.

its just a cope tbh