Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is there a difference between a foid and a "woman"?

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
I've come to realise that when I'm taking about them as a whole i often times use the word "foid" because I can't see them in any humane type of way. but whenever I talk about one that I like and respect I use the word "woman" or "girl" because it brings that one closer to earth and to being an actual person if that makes any sense. is it like this for any other cels out there? what words do you often times use, and what do they mean to you as a whole?

women or foid, same thing
i know what they are when i see them in public

over

I call them whores most of the time or foid. ONLY in my head if I actually told that I would be committing social suicide ofc.

I call them whores most of the time or foid. ONLY in my head if I actually told that I would be committing social suicide ofc.
yea I could never call them whore or foid irl, that would be an actual death sentence

yeah
woman dosen't exist ( a jewish propaganda to make men think that foids are human)
foid is a female humanoid or an animal is the form of a human

Call them whores or cumdumpsters, it strikes their nerves directly. Femcels Chadsexuals are stealing incel lingo from us now.

a woman is what half this forum is

i only call females who are mean or terrible foids.

any female who respects me and is nice i'll call a woman