Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there a cure for looking young/feminine?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I can grow a beard but I feel it's not enough. I have feminine looking eyes and lips.

How does having feminine lips differs from a mans lip? Like would it be more smaller? Or something?

idkwattodowithlife said:
How does having feminine lips differs from a mans lip? Like would it be more smaller? Or something?

Smaller and coloring. Feminine lips are supposed to be brighter. I often look like I'm wearing some kind of lipstick.

I hate being curry.

Depends, how old are you?

Framecel222 said:
It's probably over. You could try injecting test though.

I've got a lot of fat around my cheeks. I'm going to go on a long cut after I'm done with this bulk. Hopefully when I lean down, I'll look older. But there's no guarantee.

If that doesn't work, it's the rope.

Your sig says you have a big beak nose. That alone makes me think you don't look particularly "feminine".

NegroKing said:
I've got a lot of fat around my cheeks. I'm going to go on a long cut after I'm done with this bulk. Hopefully when I lean down, I'll look older. But there's no guarantee.

If that doesn't work, it's the rope.

I'm cutting as well, being a bloatcel is a fate worse than death. What's your estimated BF%?

Framecel222 said:
I'm cutting as well, being a bloatcel is a fate worse than death. What's your estimated BF%?

I'm at 20% at the moment. I plan to go down to 10%. Never been that low since I was very young. I did get to about 17% over the summer and I was already starting to get hollow cheeks, so hopefully it works.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Your sig says you have a big beak nose. That alone makes me think you don't look particularly "feminine".

A lot of women have birdbeak noses too. Indian women especially.

NegroKing said:
I'm at 20% at the moment. I plan to go down to 10%. Never been that low since I was very young. I did get to about 17% over the summer and I was already starting to get hollow cheeks, so hopefully it works.

See there's hope for you, your jaw and cheekbones should be looking good once you reach 10%.

Framecel222 said:
See there's hope for you, your jaw and cheekbones should be looking good once you reach 10%.

Eh, jaw not so much but zygos definitely since they're quite prominent. Gonna hope for the best.

Masculine guys look kinda comedic to me.