Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a crossroads in your past where if you had taken the other road...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
...your life had been better today? Of course there's no road for your face, but I'm thinking of things like deciding to move schools, deciding to not go on a trip, deciding to not go to a party, talking more to your siblings, grandparents etc.

A minor decision can obviously cause the direction of your life. For me, it was probably in the beginning of High School when I still had a couple of friends. I suddenly got depressed and grew more distant from them. I remember being invited to a pretty formative house party despite this but I said no. After that I basically never spoke to them again. I believe that if I had powered through and gone to that party, my entire High School experience could have been different, not saying in the foid-department, but I think I would at least have kept my friends and gained some confidence.

Maybe some proto-incels got out of their potential inceldom by just making a string of right decisions throughout their youth. I wasn't one of them.

Yes, there was a time when my foid classmate got hit by a car and i was invited to her funeral. We'd never been friends, but i knew her as a nice girl. Other girls and boys from my class and school were invited and it was an opportunity to reunite with some of them. But I opted to stay home and play some Gothic 3 lol, couldn't be bothered. There was multiple occasions like that, but nothing was able to budge me, and i hate myself for it. Maybe if i wasn't so allergic to socializing as a teen my life could've taken a slightly different turn