Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there a country without internet?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Are there any? It seems like it would be the ideal place for an incel to find a gf since her self esteem wouldn’t be inflated by online dating and social media orbiters.

only think I can think of is North Korea. Any others?

Faroe Islands but not sure if its a country.

Some shithole in Africa, most likely

You could move to a rural place in an African country or even really remote Balkan village and live without Internet but Internet culture has already corrupted the latter.

The gist of all these replies is that if there is somewhere you can go, it won't be somewhere you'd wanna live.

Not into black foids.

Probably no european countries without the internet. What about the Middle East? I’m attracted to Arab foids, perhaps there is a country where the ayatollah forbids the web.

Not into black foids.

Probably no european countries without the internet. What about the Middle East? I’m attracted to Arab foids, perhaps there is a country where the ayatollah forbids the web.
Internet culture has spread to these countries too and you wouldn't do much if you aren't a Muslim even in war zone hell landscapes like Yemen.

Online, no one can hear you scream.

I know north korea blocked internet completely, but countries like China and Vietnam have very strict/limited internet access. A lot of sites are blocked because of "wEsTErn ProPaGanDa"

Are there any? It seems like it would be the ideal place for an incel to find a gf since her self esteem wouldn’t be inflated by online dating and social media orbiters.

only think I can think of is North Korea. Any others?

I bet there are a few African countries that have severely limited Internet capabilities (South Sudan, Angola, Mauritania, the disputed territoriality areas like the Western Sahara, etc.), but there are some countries that only have access to Internet at certain times of the day as well. One of my friends from Nepal told me that Kathmandu used to shut off all power during dusk until dawn 7 days a week; Internet access (when he lived there) was also a luxury.

Despite my sexual frustration, hearing stories like that makes me glad I was at least born/raised with decent coping luxuries that the first world has. I guess that's silver lining to some degree, but who knows what life would be like with someone that actually cared about you that didn't feel a moral obligation to care about you (read: my family).

Last edited:
No, as long as you have a strong enough hotspot.

Not into black foids.

Iran has internet, also iranians are not arab

Western Sahara probably has basically zero internet. South Sudan too.
Crazy that one of the first civilisations (the Nubians) was there and now it’s a wasteland.

Best country without internet; Cuba genuinely an amazing place free from western materialism. I may make a thread on this soon.

I’m sure all countries have internet access by know. The question is how good is the connection and who has access to it