Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there a correlation between what games people play and how likely they are to be an incel?

Is there a correlation between what games people play and how likely they are to be an incel?

• FPS

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • RPG

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • MMO

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • RTS

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 4X/Grand Strategy

• Simulation

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • JRPG

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Anime Dating "Simulators"

• Shower With My Dad "Simulator"

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Story Rich / Adventure / Puzzle Games

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
-BigBackClock-

-BigBackClock-

Recruit
★★★★
For example do people who play RPGs have a higher chance of being incels?

Normies only play sport and fps games, rest are incel games. What are shower with my dad games?

[UWSL]Almost all Chads I’ve met seem to exclusively play FPS games so by process of elimination, yes, there are more incels who play “nerd” genres. I’m sure you’d find a positive correlation with more hours played too. Not really surprising though.[/UWSL]

Normies only play sport and fps games, rest are incel games. What are shower with my dad games?

Shower with my dad Simulator, isn't a genre lmao it's just a game (a meme response I put)

Its a older pixel art game about showering with ur dad, very gay, very stupid. :feelsjuice:

But yeah I agree with that, I feel like the majority of normies and Chads okay sport and fps games, although I do know some normies that play Simulators and 4X so :worryfeels:

[UWSL]Almost all Chads I’ve met seem to exclusively play FPS games so by process of elimination, yes, there are more incels who play “nerd” genres. I’m sure you’d find a positive correlation with more hours played too. Not really surprising though.[/UWSL]
I agree, but I'm very interested in what the metrics would be, even for a small size like here I feel like it could be very telling

Al's good idea I'll do a hours in game post rn

Yep, I've also never seen an incel play a sports game like FIFA.

I am the first person to select RTS so far which is because I am boom :cryfeels:

I also selected FPS though!

I am the first person to select RTS so far which is because I am boom :cryfeels:

I also selected FPS though!
Dont worry, I am not boom and I selected Grand Strategy :feelsautistic:

I DID FPS TOO :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:chad selection

Any other game other than sports games like FIFA are incel games.

idk about the game but if you spend 6+ hours a day playing video games, then you're guaranteed incel.

Strategy, jrpgs and definitely gay anime dating games. :feelshaha:

For example do people who play RPGs have a higher chance of being incels?
like another cel here said, id say playing any kind of rpg makes u an incel as normies only play 2k games and fps

I'd say normies tend to play more popular/mainstream/new games while incels, less popular/mainstream/new ones. Although it's not always the case.

Last edited: