Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there a complete collection of Elliot's videos somewhere on the internet that I can download or watch?

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
I would like to look at everything in chronological order if possible. I only know snippets from meme videos. I would like to know Elliot as he really was.

I would like to look at everything in chronological order if possible. I only know snippets from meme videos. I would like to know Elliot as he really was.
If you search up Elliot Rogers day of retribution usually a website comes up that has almost all the videos on it

Elliot was a mogger, he should be remember a woman hater but not an incel, he was also taller than 5ft 7 and thus average

Elliot was a mogger, he should be remember a woman hater but not an incel, he was also taller than 5ft 7 and thus average
He was also the son of a rich man. He had a BMW without ever working. He wore $300 sunglasses. He dressed excellently. and yet all the women rejected him. He was an incel.

If you search up Elliot Rogers day of retribution usually a website comes up that has almost all the videos on it
pls link this site

He was also the son of a rich man. He had a BMW without ever working. He wore $300 sunglasses. He dressed excellently. and yet all the women rejected him. He was an incel.
nah he was white stacy only, by white stacy standards having money isn't enough especially commiefornia. You need to be rich and chad to secure blondes read his manifesto he was blonde only

You're welcome
I just watched a few videos of him. Damn I love him. He's right. I recognize myself in it. Elliot was a wonderful person! He didn't just claim to be the supreme gentleman. He was it! Just how he perceived his surroundings. He paid attention to many details that others don't even notice. He looked for beautiful places to enjoy. And he realized that these beautiful places were hell if there was no one there to enjoy them with. All the women who rejected him are stupid bitches. Elliot was a wonderful person who probably only exists once in centuries!