Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there a Chad that you admire because of his music/movies?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Like a singer or an actor. Tbh the only one I like is Martin Garrix, or better said I like his music. The rest of Chads can go burn in hell.

I like some Chad actors, like Clint Eastwood.

I don't think there is a single Chad among the composers i like, all though some of them weren't terribly looking.

Not anymore they're all lucky arrogant pricks

That one dude who did Ricardo Milos songBasshunter btw

Mirin' chads is cucked, fuck them all.

This based man right here
giphy.gif

The best creators are always ugly and spergs

Nicolas Cage - Conair, Mandy, Bringing Out the Dead, lots of good movies.

Kurt Cobain - I grew up with Nirvana. Their music matches my moods, most of the time, during the darker points in my life. Im in the middle of one of those again.

chadworship is cucked

peter steele- type o negative. guy seemed cool in interviews. manic depressive type who had one hell of a self depreciating sense of humor

Dc20fe81c1203afb164792847424502e

Nicolas Cage - Conair, Mandy, Bringing Out the Dead, lots of good movies.

Kurt Cobain - I grew up with Nirvana. Their music matches my moods, most of the time, during the darker points in my life. Im in the middle of one of those again.
LoL at calling Nicholas Cage a chad.

LoL at calling Nicholas Cage a chad.
Well he is 6 foot and muscular. When he was younger he was definitely chad material. The only thing holding him "back" now is that really strong widows peak. But hes sort of embraced it, as weird as that sounds. And its working for him. Anyway, if he wasnt an actor, I am pretty sure he still would not be an incel. Most of the actors these days are just boring chad/model types. Nick Cage is one of the very few cool ones left.

Richerd the lionheart

Bohemond of taranto&Prince of antioch

Charlemagne the father of Europe.

Charlemagne booted out his first wife in a rage when he found out she couldn't produce children. Based Trad Chad.