Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is therapy helpful in any way at all?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2059
  • Start date
Deleted member 2059

Deleted member 2059

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
-
I know it is total cope, and you are just paying to delude yourself. I read the excellent thread that was stickied. But my life is pure unending suffering with no end in sight. Can it somehow improve the quality of anything in life I do?

I'm wondering the same thing, I'm thinking about trying it out

maybe short term. You can just go off and say whatever bullshit you want and they have to listen to you. Could be good to vent i guess. Long term, I doubt it. There's a reason we're here.

It helps to talk to people and vent about shit. But for that this forum is as good as any therapist.

not even just talking to someone just to get it out in real life?
The only people i EVER discuss that blackpill shit with is here on forums. Online. Faceless. Nameless. Typing in a dark room. I have some normie friends at my POW but never could discuss my suffering with them or anyone.

You answered yourself.

not even just talking to someone just to get it out in real life?
The only people i EVER discuss that blackpill shit with is here on forums. Online. Faceless. Nameless. Typing in a dark room. I have some normie friends at my POW but never could discuss my suffering with them or anyone.
its useless. normies can't relate to us so theres no point of venting to them.

you r written on a blacklist, therapy is only for foids that cant get chad or rich chads that are sad because their dog died like @gymletethnicel once said

Should I get a male therapist or female therapist? Opening up to a man seems a little bit hard. But a woman is probably less likely to be helpful.. not sure..

I know it is total cope, and you are just paying to delude yourself. I read the excellent thread that was stickied. But my life is pure unending suffering with no end in sight. Can it somehow improve the quality of anything in life I do?
For your sake, I suggest not doing it. There are better ways to relieve/distract yourself rather than going to therapy. People who go to these meetings always think therapists, by default, see the world the same way as them when that isn't the case. They are just going to persuade you to have this one world viewing, which does not answer your needs.

For your sake, I suggest not doing it. There are better ways to relieve/distract yourself rather than going to therapy. People who go to these meetings always think therapists, by default, see the world the same way as them when that isn't the case. They are just going to persuade you to have this one world viewing, which does not answer your needs.
such as? I don't want to do drugs. I did a lot of drugs during my teen years and it made my mental health much much worse. I already am a coomer. I'm too ugly for dating obviously. I can't talk to this normie friends about this shit. I already rot on this forum a lot. I can't focus on work/studies, it really seems like i dont have much to lose trying it.

It's good to have someone to talk to. If Incels.is isn't cutting it, you should try talking to someone else.

Frothy's open to talking to anyone, talk to him.

If you talk to therapists you're literally exposing your weaknesses to self-serving snakes.

If you talk to therapists you're literally exposing your weaknesses to self-serving snakes.
yeah true, but does it provide ME any psychological benefit was my question

probly yes pbalby no idk is low iq tbh

Can it somehow improve the quality of anything in life I do?
How come it is supposed to improve the quality of your life? JFL. Especially, if you're blackpilled, which means you'll never buy into that shit anymore.

How come it is supposed to improve the quality of your life? JFL. Especially, if you're blackpilled, which means you'll never buy into that shit anymore.
yeah i guess u have to go in impressionable for the mind tricks to work, so it would prob be useless. im just talking about venting really. not cbt or dbt or w/e. just 'talking'

In my personal experiences, individual therapy was always much better than group therapy. The youth in group therapy bullied me because I was unable to socialize properly(Severe social anxiety and stuttering).

Money IS the solution to all your problems, therapy is too expensive. Didn’t you say you have bad acne scarring @HumbleandWise if so save up for treatment. It’ll benefit you a lot more than talking to someone about your feelings.

Money IS the solution to all your problems, therapy is too expensive. Didn’t you say you have bad acne scarring @HumbleandWise if so save up for treatment. It’ll benefit you a lot more than talking to someone about your feelings.
I can already afford the treatment since my dad is super rich and will pay for it. I have already had 2 treatments and have a third coming up in christmas. When you have extremely severe cystic scarring there is NO EFFECTIVE TREATMENT for it. I promise you, if people have improved their scars its because they were mild or pigmented in nature. When u have scars like pic related nothing works,

Attachments

• 9879D213-4A35-4A2F-B0EB-3F656A87AA38.jpeg.9f13eb89a55017efe162ce3145fc0ce5.jpeg
    9879D213-4A35-4A2F-B0EB-3F656A87AA38.jpeg.9f13eb89a55017efe162ce3145fc0ce5.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 18
I can already afford the treatment since my dad is super rich and will pay for it. I have already had 2 treatments and have a third coming up in christmas. When you have extremely severe cystic scarring there is NO EFFECTIVE TREATMENT for it. I promise you, if people have improved their scars its because they were mild or pigmented in nature. When u have scars like pic related nothing works,
Damn, I thought my icepick scars were bad...

I mean it’s a noticeable flaw to have acne past 18, I feel for you bro. Good luck with your Christmas treatments. :heart:

Damn, I thought my icepick scars were bad...

I mean it’s a noticeable flaw to have acne past 18, I feel for you bro. Good luck with your Christmas treatments. :heart:
these things are the ONLY reason I'm incel. Honestly my life could have been so much better with 1 small dif.

these things are the ONLY reason I'm incel. Honestly my life could have been so much better with 1 small dif.
For some it’s one and for others it’s many. My FWHR, nose, lip region, and height fucked me.

I'm wondering the same thing, I'm thinking about trying it out
Hitting your head on the wall until you spill your brains out is more helpful for your mental state than therapy

Nah. The only thing that can help you is your female therapist giving you a blowjob.

The idea is to talk to someone who will not make you feel depressed kek

Why would a therapist depress you? Worst case scenario they might not be helpful. Might not know how to do their job. But why would they depress you?

such as? I don't want to do drugs. I did a lot of drugs during my teen years and it made my mental health much much worse. I already am a coomer. I'm too ugly for dating obviously. I can't talk to this normie friends about this shit. I already rot on this forum a lot. I can't focus on work/studies, it really seems like i dont have much to lose trying it.
After reading this, I'd say give it a try and see if it benefits you because by reading your situation, it sounds like you need a hiatus from this site. Sometimes being in here long enough makes me depressed. Usually, my distractions are trying to eat right, doing simple tasks (shower,brushing teeth, etc.), walking (may start doing nightwalks), and making good decisions. Your main priority for now should be not going back to do drugs.

A massage will help you bro!

I am just trying the same. I give myself 2 years and then rope.I think behavior therapy in connection with occupational therapy (social competence training) and lookmaxing can help.In the end, you just sit with the psychologist and tell him something, but everything has to come from you. The only thing that lowers my suicidal thoughts is when I am treated like a human being by others. The rejection of others towards me through body language can only be improved minimally. You have to learn to live with it or Rope. Nothing else remains for unattractive men