Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope is the website lookism.net down?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
or am I IP banned?

I know you guys hate looksmaxing websites but I sometimes check the old threads on that website which are very interesting (before incels moved out from there and came here)

There was also this thread about this book which proved niggers are actually subhuman. I'm fucking mad that I can't open the website so I can download the book.

Nah it's gones for me too

It happened sometimes , but it said something like " server down " or something like that.
Now it finds nothing
Some people said its gone because the michigan shooter posted there.

Nah it's gones for me too
:dafuckfeels:

It happened sometimes , but it said something like " server down " or something like that.
Now it finds nothing
I didn't even know that happened. But I highly doubt they take it down for that. We'll see

Now it finds nothing
Tbh it might be that but I tried to go on to see if it was Gone. It was gone for me

They've migrated to LooksMax.

Now it finds nothing
:shock::shock: do u have/know source of this info?
:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

or am I IP banned?

I know you guys hate looksmaxing websites but I sometimes check the old threads on that website which are very interesting (before incels moved out from there and came here)

There was also this thread about this book which proved niggers are actually subhuman. I'm fucking mad that I can't open the website so I can download the book.
it got nuked

I think they took it down until the heat dies down from the recent shooting

Over for cuckmax getting flooded with lukizam fags