Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the vaxx white genocide?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Around the world it is mostly whites getting jabbed.

I dont see high numbers of Africans, Asians or South Americans getting jabbed. Of course for arguments sake there are specific regions in those continents that have a high jab uptake, no doubt. But on the whole in raw numbers of overall population the numbers are very low. Many of the people in those places are very mistrustful of anything European anyway because of history. The atomic bomb on Japan, the forced consumption pf opium on China by a coalition of white countries, the genocide in South America and slavery/colonisation in Africa etc etc etc etc

Now to get to the topic of white extermination. If what the prophets of doom we all have heard and seen are correct and this vaxx really causes negative side effects and health problems in the long run then who will be those most affected? You guessed it it will be Caucasians.
I was thinking about how this vaxx has never been really tested in depth and people are just saying it is safe whilst happily gettting their jabs

I as an ethnic do not give a flying f++k how they portray this jab. As far I am concerned the white devil trying to force this shit on me can go fcuk himself. We ethnics have and currently do experience the actions of the racist. But white people are so trusting of these things which truelly shocks me. I ask white people some times "have you tested in the long run what you are putting in your body" and they tell me that I nam dumb and stupid. Oh well I guess each to their own.

It's a general genocide to thin out the number of goyims. The (((masters))) don't need that much slaves.

:feelsseriously: all those are wrong.

look, if the japs had the atomic bomb they wouldnt hesitate to use on US. if the japs could, they'd regularly slaughter US civilians. look what the japs did to Manilla

and opium in china was never forced. the british sold opium to chinese merchants who then sold to the public. there was no coertion whatsoever. and the british merchants sold opium coz it was one of the only goods that could do well there. coz the chinese had high import taxes, high corruption, and only 1 port (Canton/Guangzhou) allowed for foreigners to trade in. this made anything other than opium very expensive to import, and china was already dirt poor so they couldnt afford shit.

and there was no genocie in SA. slavery in africa was done by arabs, and the black tribes themselves who sold each other as slaves to europeans on the coast.

you want to know real genocides, read up what Mongols did to the old world.
And even if everything "horrific" about whites was true (which it isn't): You could say that shit about every nation.

Indian tribes regularly slaughtered/raped/genocided each other. African tribes largely did the same and do it even now. Columbus never "conquered" America with few mercenaries unlike what most normalfags think, he just gave the tribes there the means to do what they have always done in a more effective manner.
Other nations just had less technically advanced options/effective manners at their disposal but they game remained the same - albeit it in a smaller scale.
No land in the world wasn't stolen from someone else. And where do we draw the line for historical reparations and other shit?
Should the mongoles pay for what they did to Europe or the Moors for their regular raids?

And "stolen land" isn't an argument, one day you just have to accept that it is gone unless you want to risk further blood shed.
Germany was once far bigger, nowadays the French (Elsass-Lothringen), the Italians (Tirol) and the Slavs (Schlesien or Sudetenland or others) have these areas.
After WWII Germans were murdered/raped in most Jugoslavian nations (like Serbia), in Russia even beforehand discriminated against (after the October Revolution) and much more. Many Germans have a refugee background too.
But if you said the same thing about Germany and the need for reclaiming what was once its property it suddenly doesn't sound as "romantic" anymore as when it comes to the noble savages - does it? What is even one's land? Where do we define the line? Particularly in Israel you see how many don't give a fuck about "Muh stolen land" - because this would then be anime semitism.

With the arguments used against (white) Americans or against South-African whites you could justify another Osterweiterung/Anschluss/whatever too (even better because this is far less strongly in the past than white settlements in Africa/America).
Nothing in this world came to anyone for free and most of it was paid for in blood and nobody should feel guilty because their ancestors were just a tiny bit better at the game of conquering than their competitors because everyone played it back then and some even play it now.

Last edited:
Ok fine lets forget about if whites did this or that and focus on the main topic of white genocide.

From what I see there are loads of whites taking getting jabbed even with boosters. Whilst the majority of ethnics I know have not eben been jabbed once.

I am not saying it is good or bad but why do young white people get themselves vaxxed in such huge numbers? The majority are vaxxed.
That is why I amwondering if this is a genocide specífically aimed at whites because of by any chance it is then all white nations are truelly screwed.

Its most likely everyone who lives in the Western/first world countries, white or not. For those who live in a third world shithole, they don't have to worry about getting vaccinated because no one is enforcing it on them, that's why they will be our caretakers/slaves once the elites kill all the sheep. The only safe haven is in a third world country.

Last edited:
Whites need vaccines and they will take it as their Jewish bosses tell them too. All dissent will be crushed.

But imo ethncis need it even more. It's why I have taken many

Whites need vaccines and they will take it as their Jewish bosses tell them too. All dissent will be crushed.

But imo ethncis need it even more. It's why I have taken many
if you are ethnic then you are definately in the minority of ethnics who got the vaxx

It's a general genocide to thin out the number of goyims. The (((masters))) don't need that much slaves.

it's mainly that more and more jobs are taken over by machines so there are too little jobs for too many people.
We cannot sustain so many unemployed people, so we have to kill them off.

Jfl at thinking the vaccine is dangerous:feelskek:. Literally the most stupid shit ive heard

Jfl at thinking the vaccine is dangerous:feelskek:. Literally the most stupid shit ive heard
I never said they are dangerous. Read again I simply "if" they are dangerous and also that I personally do not trust them coming from white men enmass they way they are being pushed on us. It is nothing for a white man to kill millions of even his own people. I think Hitler killed in total 25 million white people. The British according to a book I read murdered 30000 white South Africans amd let millions of Irish starve to death.

Thats all I am saying "IF" it is planned then the white nations are really screwed because they already took this stuff enmass.

Correct, whites are good obedient slaves to (((them)))

I dont see high numbers of Africans, Asians or South Americans getting jabbed.
China alone literally makes and takes billions of doses

On contrary, they're populationmaxxing to steamroll everybody else
Not a good idea, look at how the US steamrolls the rest of the world with only 300M people. Too much people causes instability and chaos

what happens if nothing happens :worryfeels:

Not a good idea, look at how the US steamrolls the rest of the world with only 300M people. Too much people causes instability and chaos
300M is a lot by world's standards

That's (((their))) aim. The kikecine is being made mandatory in white prosperous countries, countries that, as we know, are run by jews or jewish lackeys eitherway.

Eliminate any serious opposition
i doubt this. I suspect the majority of people allowing themselves to get vaxxed are either low iq or people already ill that they fear catching covid

So either way such people pose threat to the establishment.

I thimk the hight iq people take the jab in lesser numbers. But they probably will get employment after the genocide so they are I suposse rather harmless
Even liberals don't like it being this forced. :feelskek:
wow so this thing is in all the industrialised countries. They probably want to automate everything and the low iq people they want dead because else the welfare costs will be to high.

Last edited:
The two most unvaxxed groups are those without University education and those with PhDs.

So this is a fairly accurate proxy for the very stupid and the very smart. But it's even more so the case for the very smart.

i doubt this. I suspect the majority of people allowing themselves to get vaxxed are either low iq or people already ill that they fear catching covid

So either way such people pose threat to the establishment.

I thimk the hight iq people take the jab in lesser numbers. But they probably will get employment after the genocide so they are I suposse rather harmless

wow so this thing is in all the industrialised countries. They probably want to automate everything and the low iq people they want dead because else the welfare costs will be to high.

On the bright side if the vaxx "works", then there's going to be a lot of dead Boomers.

In terms of age groups, it's the young most refusing to get it. And young, incel males surely make the biggest proportion by far.

The two most unvaxxed groups are those without University education and those with PhDs.

So this is a fairly accurate proxy for the very stupid and the very smart. But it's even more so the case for the very smart.

On the bright side if the vaxx "works", then there's going to be a lot of dead Boomers.

In terms of age groups, it's the young most refusing to get it. And young, incel males surely make the biggest proportion by far.
They will get the uneducated easly. Just cut the welfare cheques if not jabbed. Those people have no alternative income streams

Notice that it is the White European boomers that have the highest vaccine numbers, coincidence? I think not. :feelsjuice: :yes:

[Think of all the $money$ they will save on social security, retirement payments, and pensions with such a coordinated population reduction.]

Last edited:
Ok fine lets forget about if whites did this or that and focus on the main topic of white genocide.

From what I see there are loads of whites taking getting jabbed even with boosters. Whilst the majority of ethnics I know have not eben been jabbed once.

I am not saying it is good or bad but why do young white people get themselves vaxxed in such huge numbers? The majority are vaxxed.
That is why I amwondering if this is a genocide specífically aimed at whites because of by any chance it is then all white nations are truelly screwed.
The majority of White people unfortunately are brainwashed by engineered political social propaganda, only a few of us are entirely immune to this mind psychological warfare being waged. :feelsjuice: :yes:

OP you should change your avi
You can't have a picture of a Chad (dogpill) :feelshaha:

All according to (((plan)))). Don’t forget your booster shot.

OP you should change your avi
You can't have a picture of a Chad (dogpill) :feelshaha:
To bad its an ugly small dog, so sorry don´t apply. Only big good looking dogs count.

6 pct of Africa is vaxed
The jews like low-IQ brown and black slaves the most. They are the best workers for them that don't rebell and terrorize white and asian people.

The jews like low-IQ brown and black slaves the most. They are the best workers for them that don't rebell and terrorize white and asian people.
Nah it is not that. Africans already know about vaccines. I was reading data compiled by African researchers about huge explosions of new HIV-infections every time white people (WHO) come with major vaccine drives like polio, yellow fever etc etc.

In Pakistan and Afganhistan any vaccine produced by white people is banned, look it up for yourself. Either thy produce their own stuff or nothing is injected.

Nah it is not that. Africans already know about vaccines. I was reading data compiled by African researchers about huge explosions of new HIV-infections every time white people (WHO) come with major vaccine drives like polio, yellow fever etc etc.

In Pakistan and Afganhistan any vaccine produced by white people is banned, look it up for yourself. Either thy produce their own stuff or nothing is injected.
I didn't know they were that based.

yeah, jews and shit

I didn't know they were that based.
Not all of them i think. Many are dumb and uneducated but many are awake and fed up of being always been killed and enslaved, so they fight. Why do you think those places are always at war? It is because what is happening in the west now already happened to them long ago.
Think Native Americans and blankets infected with smallpox.

Der Untermensch wehrt sich and now the only people dumb enough to still believe the plandemic nonsence are white people who have forgoten what war, opression and suffering is. The majority of whites take the vaccine so that they can keep their jobs because they dont want to lose their cars and fancy smart phones which they have to pay monthly installments on. People in poor countries have nothing any way, they live in shit holes with no electricity, no running water so they dont care if the government threatens to take their jobs, they laugh and ask what job. Look at Brazil , the police only enter the slums in groups of no less than 20 heavily armed police. Good luck enforcing mask and vaccine mandates in such areas where the majority of ethnics live.

low iq thread
dont forget to take your booster. And why? Because it is to protect grandma, but it doesnt stop the spread of covid. Okay take it to be protected from covid, but vaxxed people are more likely to get covid. Okay take the vaxx to prevent serious covid sickness, but the vaxxed are the ones dying from covid. JUST TAKE THE DAMN JAB GYOIM:bluepill::feelsohgod:

Not all of them i think. Many are dumb and uneducated but many are awake and fed up of being always been killed and enslaved, so they fight. Why do you think those places are always at war? It is because what is happening in the west now already happened to them long ago.
Think Native Americans and blankets infected with smallpox.

Der Untermensch wehrt sich and now the only people dumb enough to still believe the plandemic nonsence are white people who have forgoten what war, opression and suffering is. The majority of whites take the vaccine so that they can keep their jobs because they dont want to lose their cars and fancy smart phones which they have to pay monthly installments on. People in poor countries have nothing any way, they live in shit holes with no electricity, no running water so they dont care if the government threatens to take their jobs, they laugh and ask what job. Look at Brazil , the police only enter the slums in groups of no less than 20 heavily armed police. Good luck enforcing mask and vaccine mandates in such areas where the majority of ethnics live.

Got to give a lot of credit to blacks and many ethnics here. Being smart enough to not trust authority sometimes really matters.

Something I notice about whites is they are naive to a fault. Maybe like you are saying they lived such good lives they can't imagine the evil of men out there.

Whites also are way too trusting of science. Biology is very complex, take something like how the immune system works, we know little about it. Whites have this view that 'scientists' or 'doctors' know everything there is to know. Which is a wrong assumption.

Got to give a lot of credit to blacks and many ethnics here. Being smart enough to not trust authority sometimes really matters.

Something I notice about whites is they are naive to a fault. Maybe like you are saying they lived such good lives they can't imagine the evil of men out there.

Whites also are way too trusting of science. Biology is very complex, take something like how the immune system works, we know little about it. Whites have this view that 'scientists' or 'doctors' know everything there is to know. Which is a wrong assumption.
Finally somebody understands the message. Thank you sir and remember dont get the deadly jab. Resist and get rid of those useless governments into the garbage can where they belong.

midwit-vaccine-meme-small-version.jpg

Around the world it is mostly whites getting jabbed.

I dont see high numbers of Africans, Asians or South Americans getting jabbed. Of course for arguments sake there are specific regions in those continents that have a high jab uptake, no doubt. But on the whole in raw numbers of overall population the numbers are very low. Many of the people in those places are very mistrustful of anything European anyway because of history. The atomic bomb on Japan, the forced consumption pf opium on China by a coalition of white countries, the genocide in South America and slavery/colonisation in Africa etc etc etc etc

Now to get to the topic of white extermination. If what the prophets of doom we all have heard and seen are correct and this vaxx really causes negative side effects and health problems in the long run then who will be those most affected? You guessed it it will be Caucasians.
I was thinking about how this vaxx has never been really tested in depth and people are just saying it is safe whilst happily gettting their jabs

I as an ethnic do not give a flying f++k how they portray this jab. As far I am concerned the white devil trying to force this shit on me can go fcuk himself. We ethnics have and currently do experience the actions of the racist. But white people are so trusting of these things which truelly shocks me. I ask white people some times "have you tested in the long run what you are putting in your body" and they tell me that I nam dumb and stupid. Oh well I guess each to their own.
Israel is mass vaxxing its citizens (mainly with Pfizer and Moderna), which defeats the argument that the vax' objective is deleterious. Note that one cannot assume their vaccine is different without having some kind of proof.

I prefer the whites to he bred into inexistence by niggers anyways, just like european shitmmigrants did to large parts of South America in late 19th century and early 20th :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelshehe::feelshehe: