Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is the user ionlycopenow REALLY 6'5 (195cm)

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I have a 6'5 (195cm) uncle, he completely dwarfs me at 5'9 (176cm). He has no teeth, a slender frame, and an unattractive, wrinkled face and he landed a 6/10 becky who makes twice as much as him. I can't humanly comprehend how someone can be incel at 6'5. I'd be on TikTok talking to Stacies if I was that tall and on a full ride scholarship with basketball. @ionlycopenow is this true?

brutal giantpill

mogged once again... pass me the nembutal

MichaelMyerscel :feelsrope:
You can wear a mask at that height and girls will still want to fuck you, you don't even have to have a face (slenderman)

The only way it would be possible is if their face is completely busted and they live in a nordic country and even then they can simply move.

The only way it would be possible is if their face is completely busted and they live in a nordic country and even then they can simply move.
True, if he is from the Balkans I COULD understand. 6'4 guys are literally everywhere. 6'0 is manlet @Mecoja (Who's in Serbia) can confirm that avg zoomer height in the Balkans is 6'2

Michael Myers is 6'7"

he can impersonate him in real life

Michael Myers is 6'7"

he can impersonate him in real life
I could land a couple of roles at that height, I did theatre at school and am fairly confident in my acting.

Different standards than your uncle's days firstly. Secondly 6'5'' isn't enough to just get a basketball scholarship wtf lol.
He got married last year at 46, and Basketball is just an example. Your ability to excel in swimming, cross-country, and rowing also depend heavily on your height.

How old is his wife?
She's in her thirties I think
6'5'' isn't enough to just instantly be a good athlete in and of itself. You have to actually be a good athlete.
Yes I agree, but it gives you the potential to excel in sports and make a career out of it. If I was at least 6'2 with my face I'd be in the gym and training constantly.

I know two guys who are 190 one is a skinnyfat guy with a huge belly but thin face and arms and the other one is a blotmaxxed guy with glasses. Both have gfs but if they were 15 cm shorter they would be posting here

if i was taller, id definitely be more motivated to work harder
So would I, funny story actually, I was at the gym today and I had a nice pump so I looked at my arms in the mirror, but some tallfag walked by and it shattered all feelings of accomplishment I built up. You just can't win as an ethnic midget.
I know two guys who are 190 one is a skinnyfat guy with a huge belly but thin face and arms and the other one is a blotmaxxed guy with glasses. Both have gfs but if they were 15 cm shorter they would be posting here
I have alot of tall family members in relationships despite them looking like me or worse.

I have a 6'5 (195cm) uncle, he completely dwarfs me at 5'9 (176cm). He has no teeth, a slender frame, and an unattractive, wrinkled face and he landed a 6/10 becky who makes twice as much as him. I can't humanly comprehend how someone can be incel at 6'5. I'd be on TikTok talking to Stacies if I was that tall and on a full ride scholarship with basketball. @ionlycopenow is this true?
He’s probably really ugly like me,fucking retard , they can’t see your height on social media only fucking face, absolute braindead faggot

I'd be on TikTok talking to Stacies if I was that tall and on a full ride scholarship with basketball.
Saying they would like to talk to a fucking 2/10 faced tall guy? No gtfo with this bullshit low iq shit

He’s probably really ugly like me,fucking retard , they can’t see your height on social media only fucking face, absolute braindead faggot
Cope, I take pics from the floor up to make me look taller, I managed to keep a few conversations going because girls were under the impression I'm tall. Face matters far more than height, not denying that.
Ok so she's an old hag. You've given no context on how they met or anything. Also just an anecdote.

Also this idea that you would be a D1 athlete on a scholarship if you were 6'2'' because you would "work hard" is utterly ridiculous.
He had a normal life and relationships in HS, they met online.

Not necessarily, but at 5'9 trying to be an athelte is utterly pointless, at that height of 6'2 I'd be able to compete with guys who put in the same level of work as me. I'm not mad at the guy for any reason, I just wanna know if he's really 6'5 because that's rare by itself.

Beta bucks.

The average D1 runningback is your height.
They also have much larger frames than me, I have a weak feminine frame.
Also there are sports that are divided by weight division such as wrestling.
Once again, building muscle and gaining weight are very difficult for me, and I struggled with an ED in the past.
Also a standard height for a baseball player, Mookie Betts is that height.
Just bring out random outliers, that's not enough to gain recognition/get into the NBA (Unless if you are extremely skilled) Avg NBA player is 6'6.

You assume that he has a broad frame and can easily put on muscle.

NBA and basketball aren't the only sports. Average NBA player's height already refutes what you suggested, it's taller than him. The players shorter than him are skill players, and the players taller are well taller and probably have much longer wingspans.
I feel like we're getting away from the original topic, I just want to know if the dude is 6'5 ffs. I'll debate the importance of height later.

of 6'2 I'd be able to compete with guys who put in the same level of work as me. I'm not mad at the guy for any reason, I just wanna know if he's really 6'5 because that's rare by itself.
Cope, nothing would even change if you’re tall

You joined like two days ago and I also haven’t been active in months. How do you know this?
Different standards than your uncle's days firstly. Secondly 6'5'' isn't enough to just get a basketball scholarship wtf lol.
I played football and I wasn’t good enough to go pro.

Last edited:
You joined like two days ago and I also haven’t been active in months. How do you know this?
I like scrolling through old posts because I wanna get to know some of the userbase better. I was in partial disbelief when I read ur 6'5.
I played football and I wasn’t good enough to go pro.
I quit sports aswell, I literally can't get above 140 lbs. How much do you weigh? Also wuts ur ethnicity?