Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the teen love pill the most brutal pill?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Discuss.

IMO it is 100%, although that may just be because I am living through it right now (17). At my age most people are in a relationship or have been at some point and I am starting to see my future as an abandoned friendless perma-KHHV. There is just something so dehumanising about this particular pill, about missing out on such a fundamental and influential experience that will mentally cripple you for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
IMO it is 100%, although that may just be because I am living through it right now (17). At my age most people are in a relationship or have been at some point and I am starting to see my future as an abandoned friendless perma-KHHV. There is just something so dehumanising about this particular pill, about missing out on such a fundamental and influential experience that will mentally cripple you for the rest of your life.
If you don't lose your virginity by the age of 20, it's over for you

Yeah it is for sure up there. Heightpill still more brutal though
Also handpill

It scares me

You still have a shot. You're a teenager until you're 20.
If you talk to one new foid every day in the next year, even if you get rejected by 99 out of 100 foids, you can still have 3 girlfriends. If you care about any of them, there's your teen love pill, problem solved, life salvaged.

Yeah it is for sure up there. Heightpill still more brutal though
Also handpill
I agree with the height one for sure. Any pill that severely degrades your self-esteem in an inescapable way deserves to be up there because you can't cope around it

If no girl liked you by the age of 20 or something, it's over.

There's a veeeryyy tiny chance that you might find someone in your 20's but chances are so low that you better forget about it.

You still have a shot. You're a teenager until you're 20.
If you talk to one new foid every day in the next year, even if you get rejected by 99 out of 100 foids, you can still have 3 girlfriends. If you care about any of them, there's your teen love pill, problem solved, life salvaged.
I have tried warm approaching low-status women at school before through talking about school and stuff but I am just treated with general disdain, getting 1 word responses etc. It has happened every time I do it. I am seriously fucking ugly. Also the idea of the teen love pill (for me at least) is innocence not necessarily the technical age. You're right though I need to keep trying

Heightpill is more brutal tbh

If you don't lose your virginity by the age of 20, it's over for you
:yes::yes::yes::yes: Adult foids freakout if you are adult virgin. They automatically think youre serial killer pedo rapist mommas boy manchildren. They would rather fuck a guy with aids and syphilis than an inexperienced guy.

i dont wanna be the fag who says you're still young but bro at 17 you can slay some prime bitch :smonk::feelsLSD:

i dont wanna be the fag who says you're still young but bro at 17 you can slay some prime bitch :smonk::feelsLSD:
yeah im working hard trying to get my shit together but
I have tried warm approaching low-status women at school before through talking about school and stuff but I am just treated with general disdain, getting 1 word responses etc. It has happened every time I do it. I am seriously fucking ugly. Also the idea of the teen love pill (for me at least) is innocence not necessarily the technical age. You're right though I need to keep trying

I believe the "NTpill" is much more brutal.

I believe the "NTpill" is much more brutal.
It is completely understated in this our forum, and it is real and brutal. The fact that some fags in this site at this very moment could have a shot at life if only they were NT.