Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the Teen Love pill only a western phenomenon?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I live in Eastern Europe, and I don't know many people who have dated in High school. Yet some of them still got girlfriends later on, (uni and the like). I'm starting to think that it's mostly western cope since they have such a soy-infused high school dating culture. Over here nobody cares if you're popular, if you have a girlfriend, your social cliques...
My opinion is that the TL pill only exists in the west because they care way too much about their social status and what others think of them due to their massive media culture.

Maybe Eastern European culture is like Eastern Asian culture, in that it emphasizes academic achievement and moneymaxxing over early sexual prowess. Or rather: k-strategy over r-strategy. This would have been a sensible strategy when the world was still a sane place. In today's jungle environment, however, it merely seems like a recipe to breed a new generation of incels.

academic achievement and moneymaxxing over sexual prowess
Academic achievement to some light extent, when it comes to moneymaking nobody cares since everyone gave up on the economic aspects of living here. If someone wants to not work for a rather shitty wage they move to Germany, Sweden, Austria etc.
I should however add: the only people who will ever ask you if you're in a relationship are older family members (and ocassionally friends/colleagues of you parents, grandparents).
People just don't really care about what others do unless it affects them, or if they're roastie gossip foids.

Academic achievement to some light extent, when it comes to moneymaking nobody cares since everyone gave up on the economic aspects of living here. If someone wants to not work for a rather shitty wage they move to Germany, Sweden, Austria etc.
I should however add: the only people who will ever ask you if you're in a relationship are older family members (and ocassionally friends/colleagues of you parents, grandparents).
People just don't really care about what others do unless it affects them, or if they're roastie gossip foids.
The Eastern Europeans that I know (mainly Poles, some Czechs, Romanians etc.) all have this slight depressive "aura" hanging around them. They simply don't seem to care much about anything, positively or negatively. Is it just the national character perhaps, to not care about other people's business?

Man, so many Russian-cels.

I hate you people for supporting Ethiopia over the Ogaden war. It was that Orthodox Christianity bullshit wasn't it?

I hate you people for supporting Ethiopia over the Ogaden war. It was that Orthodox Christianity bullshit wasn't it?
Not Russian, not Orthodox.

Orthodox Christianity is based.

Yvmoy1hw2b051

western culture is romantic others are not

Slavs don't love, they fuck, they, love is there[UWSL] for either conservative countries to cope of for giga degenerate ones to cope.[/UWSL]