Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the search of happiness the true, ultimate meaning of life? I think it isnt.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Just think about it. A person who, in a hypothetical scenario, feels happy all the time, or searchs for it (in one single thing) and always finds it there, how would:

That person find the motivation to eat properly?
How would she sleep?
Would she fuck?
Would she even brush her teeth?
And (ironically JFL) take showers once in a while?

The answer is no, that person would either not do any of those things at all or, at least not do them properly, because she would be obssessed in being happy (or wouldnt find any of those other things necessary, because she already is happy inside).

Now think of the most close example we have of that: users of hard drugs. Usually, they lie, steal, cheat even kill for the next high they will have, destroying anything in their way for the next crack rock, or neddle of heroin, etc. Why? BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM H-A-P-P-Y.

Now think to yourself: would you want to be in that situation? Normies would say they arent really happy by doing it so, which i call bullshit, everyone knows the high of those drugs is one the best things there is to experience out there (some are even better than sex, which makes ex users crave it until the day they die and shit).

So i dont think the meaning of life is to be happy, its something much more deeper, unclear and unphantomable than just "being happy" (like that rationality machine Socrates would like you to think).

To suffer and die

I 100% agree with you. Reminds me of calhoun's mouse utopia experiments. They gave mice a perfect environment and they always, inevitably broke down and eventually ended up fighting and killing each other out boredom.

It begs the question for sure. In a way, it's almost like we're meant to struggle in order to not achieve too much satisfaction with life.

it's almost like we're meant to struggle in order to not achieve too much satisfaction with life.
Exactly, buddy boyo. Too much of a good thing turns into a bad one. Too much satisfaction breeds uncaring, unkept sociapaths who dont have any empathy towards anyone or anything... sometimes i wonder if thats why theres so little stacies and chads around. Must be exactly because of that (taking natures as a smart design theory into account obv). They were born to be like that becuase, at the end of the day, they are just here to breed and die (kinda like a breeding horse) while we are here to assist them in doing it so...

Im not assisting nobody to breed nigger, also its a cope what youre saying, you mixed everything heroine addicts with being happy ?? And the other retard who commented above mentioned the mice experiment WHATT?? You guys are prob 16...either that or ultra low iq retards

Im not assisting nobody to breed nigger, also its a cope what youre saying, you mixed everything heroine addicts with being happy ?? And the other retard who commented above mentioned the mice experiment WHATT?? You guys are prob 16...either that or ultra low iq retards
Do you have a job? Do you consume? Then, directly or indirectly you are benefiting the system that gets them to have amazing lives (while we suffer). And drug users usually feel happy by consuming the things they do consume, even if some just use it to feel "okay" (by the end of it).