Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is the rise of gymcelling training women to AVOID more muscular men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I've noticed that ever since the rise of the gymcel phenomenon beginning around 2010-2012, I have seen noticeably fewer "muscular" men with hard bodied girlfriends. In the past before this explosion, lifting was mostly a thing that Chad did to run up the score, or to get an edge on other Chads.

However, now days, nearly half of guys in the gym seem to be gymcelling (shorter, lower bodied dominant, doing mostly barbell work). Because of this, I believe that women have become significantly more discerning of genetically favorable FRAME traits. Rarely do I see "built" guys with the top girls now. In fact, most guys I see with 8+ women seem to be more skinnyfat, but have extremely favorable torso traits that make them more appealing than gymcels who have been lifting for years. Ribcage volume, sholder width, narrow hips, wrist girth, neck, and of course jaw and height are all traits that women seem to value more than ever. The cause seems to weed out the gymcels that they instinctively recognize as low value men trying to "beat the system".

It is my belief that muscularity will soon become a negative trait, almost akin to wearing makeup as a man. There is NO escaping genetics.

Gymcel
Jew

such low iq cope for not going to the gym,
it's over.

They see more and more ugly faggots at the gym trying to get jacked. Gyms used to be reserved for bodybuilder Chads.

I don't see a point to gymceling if your face is hideous. I'll gymcel if I ever reach plastic surgery salvation from thy lord.

I don't see a point to gymceling if your face is hideous. I'll gymcel if I ever reach plastic surgery salvation from thy lord.
How about starting to gymcel now to prepare for your eventual plastic surgery?

I asked my chadlite friends to rate this guy (he's around my height) and they both said he's ugly (6 and 7 respectively)

if that's ugly I may as well fucking rope right now holy shit
Hes not really that bad looking. His face is just a bit below average. theres just something I find hilarious about him.

No

It was always ogre

Gymcelling helps with pretty much everything else tho. Good sleep, less depression, better discipline, better focus, more confidence, more respect from guys.

It feels good to know that Chad is intimidated when you place your hand on his shoulder if he bumps into you.

Gymcel are true warrior caste.
In Roman times we used to get our women through Raptio.
Never by impressing

I've noticed that ever since the rise of the gymcel phenomenon beginning around 2010-2012, I have seen noticeably fewer "muscular" men with hard bodied girlfriends. In the past before this explosion, lifting was mostly a thing that Chad did to run up the score, or to get an edge on other Chads.

However, now days, nearly half of guys in the gym seem to be gymcelling (shorter, lower bodied dominant, doing mostly barbell work). Because of this, I believe that women have become significantly more discerning of genetically favorable FRAME traits. Rarely do I see "built" guys with the top girls now. In fact, most guys I see with 8+ women seem to be more skinnyfat, but have extremely favorable torso traits that make them more appealing than gymcels who have been lifting for years. Ribcage volume, sholder width, narrow hips, wrist girth, neck, and of course jaw and height are all traits that women seem to value more than ever. The cause seems to weed out the gymcels that they instinctively recognize as low value men trying to "beat the system".

It is my belief that muscularity will soon become a negative trait, almost akin to wearing makeup as a man. There is NO escaping genetics.
We go to the same uni and you're sorta right, especially on weekdays in the big gym. Most of the Chads are greeklifers, some of which have beer bellies. Football chads and tyrones still mog the other ones though. Mackenzie Milton is considered a god among men JFL.

The gym is still worth going though, its not like it has any negative effects.

Last edited:
getting ripped is 4 try hard faggots

High IQ, OP. You're spot on.

Lots of coping by gymcels in this thread. Genetics are EVERYTHING.

For a truecel gymcelling is pointless. Not only will it be a useless waste of energy but it will also make you live longer which is a bad thing if you are an incel.

Incels squat, bench, deadlift and nothing grows.
Chad signs up for gym? Instant 5inch to arms.

For a truecel gymcelling is pointless. Not only will it be a useless waste of energy but it will also make you live longer which is a bad thing if you are an incel.

If you want to die ROPE, dying slowly from poor health is not the way to go.

cavalonas are good for my pee pee