Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is the reputation of incels being potential ERs good?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
First, I do not support mass shootings or encourage any other types of killings, but I can't prevent what other people do, so what I'm doing is all talk.

Anyway, I can see the reputation of incels being potential time bombs help a lot.

There's three levels of in this theory. Good, apathy, and bad.

Incels are known for being bullied at school. So that's a -1, meaning bad reputation.

Now, if many people go ER and identify themselves with the incel movement, we would be seen as a tickling time bombs, and therefore upgrading our reputation from bad to apathy.

It's better to have "don't mess with that quiet kid he may bring a gun" than to be"bully that weak kid!

:smonk:

First, I do not support mass shootings or encourage any other types of killings, but I can't prevent what other people do, so what I'm doing is all talk.

Anyway, I can see the reputation of incels being potential time bombs help a lot.

There's three levels of in this theory. Good, apathy, and bad.

Incels are known for being bullied at school. So that's a -1, meaning bad reputation.

Now, if many people go ER and identify themselves with the incel movement, we would be seen as a tickling time bombs, and therefore upgrading our reputation from bad to apathy.

It's better to have "don't mess with that quiet kid he may bring a gun" than to be"bully that weak kid!

:smonk:
Fearful respect is the only true kind of respect you will ever get.

Reputation means nothing at the end of the day If our situation remains the same.I don't care about how other people perceive me because i'm a human with bad and goods,no one is perfect.I don't want to be a scarecrow,even if i am already and no one wants to be besides me.All i ever wanted was a little bit of love and maybe a hug but it's too much to ask for.

Fearful respect is the only true kind of respect you will ever get.
Force is the only thing normie brainless fag fucks know

Unfortunately in Canada, there are only hunting rifles like Remmingtons. There's no augmented M16 rifles here so you wouldn't be able to take down that many people before you get charged and need to use a backup weapon.

Last edited:
Who cares what NPCs and Fembots think.

Not really. Nobody respects incels out of fear just because there are mass shootings every couple of days in the US. If it became a mainstream problem I imagine the government would simply put incels and potential incels in internment camps instead of giving them gfs.

Nah it changes nothing for us. We still face the same problems

Unfortunately in Canada, there are only hunting rifles like Remmingtons. There's no augmented M16 rifles here so you wouldn't be able to take down that many people before you get charged and need to use a backup weapon.
Van