Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the quality of life of a cuck better than from a incel?

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
We all hate cucks. It's mostly their fault, that foids are so entitled and overrated. From our perspective, to be a cuck is not worth and finally our only pride is not to be a cuck. But what about the cucks perspective? They seem always much more happier than incels. Would you take the bluepill and live the life of a cuck if you could?

It is,because they are unaware low iq people who enjoy being cucked.We do not enjoy being incels and we are aware of the cruel nature.

It is not, have no envy for all cucks with ugly femoids. Only fuckboys who fuck and dumo pretty foids partially make me jealous

If the cucks did not cuck, maybe they would end up as incels, and they fear that. They don't have the looks to get away with not being a cuck like chad does.

No, at least we have still a dignity.

Yes as long as they don't get fucked over by raising Chad's children or ending up getting divorce raped. I think they can be truly happy because ignorance is bliss.

They delude themselves into thinking they are happy because they are bluepilled, and you can't really lie to yourself like that if you are blackpilled. Deep down, they are miserable and they know it.

They should genuinely be forced to work in coal mines

I think it's the same with religion. Believers are mostly more happy and full of hope as people who know, that religion is the greatest cope ever.

No, at least we have still a dignity.
yes bro i have a dignity browsing incels.co all day everyday while eating shit and wishing ill die

If everything else is constant I would say no

I think it's the same with religion. Believers are mostly more happy and full of hope as people who know, that religion is the greatest cope ever.
But religious people spend their whole life obeying the imperatives of their religion;to do good and be selfless,even when they stand to lose something for doing it.

The same with cucks;they may be psychologically happier than us,but they are bound by their false faith to respect women,to keep their appeareances and do other useless shits like wage cucking to maintain that glimmer of hope that one day a foid might come to appreciate their preserverance and personality.

Compare that to us incels.We are free to do as we please;no effort,no responsibility,no wageslaving,no respecting whamen,because we know that all of those things are futile in the end.

yes bro i have a dignity browsing incels.co all day everyday while eating shit and wishing ill die
Well at least we don't submit ourselves to fucking foids receiving basically nothing in return.

By my perspective, no.

But sometimes I try to understand the perspective of the average cuck, a validation obsessed whiner, a giga-weakling who cry in the night and read poetry books and Harry Potter books.

I try to understand the mind of the validation obsessed cuck, and I cannot place myself in his shoes, but trying I discovered that for some people (we call them “cucks”) femoids are important because they value them for the company, for “love”. Because lowT people are different than us.

Being lowT and cuck is something that a man cannon choose, so maybe we should stop shaming cucks for being cucks.

If you are oblivious to everything that is happening behind your back, and if you don't mind the taste of Chads cum in your mouth while licking your wifes cunt, then yes, you can be truly happy

Cucks just don't connect the dots of what's happening in their life. If they did, they wouldn't be cucks. The problem is they don't understand what's happening to them and live in the moment.

At least thats what I'd like to believe is the case for most cucks.

If by cuck you mean standard normie in marriage and with their children, they are probably happy and their happines mostly depends on money