Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the Oofy Doofy Pill real? Are we really no women's type?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Have a look at these videos on YouTube and tell me how many HTNs and above you see paired up with women:

One. Just one:

Pic I took of this couple where the man was a giga manlet with normie face and his gf was a HTB

Legit thought he was her son JFL. That’s how short he was. Happy for him tbh.

Another guy I got on camera tonight. he was a 5’7 manlet and giga recessed and he got with a good looking girl

Even encountered one myself a few weeks ago, a glitch in the matrix that I got the chance to take a quick photo of: a young couple with a ~5'2-5'3 curry handholding a taller blonde girl. :feelsrope:
Screenshot216

Last edited:
If your behavior is classified in the schizo or paranoid cluster A personality traits you will get 0 pussy. That is all of our problems. High neuroticism and paranoia etc

If your behavior is classified in the schizo or paranoid cluster A personality traits you will get 0 pussy. That is all of our problems. High neuroticism and paranoia etc
I have High Neuroticism ngl.

It’s a NT issue

My theory is face can lead someone predisposed to the cluster A traits to have them develop to mental illness thru bullying etc :blackpill:

it's time to shut down this forum,
the blackpill is just retarded cope to justify our laziness to improve our lives, I accept it, I'm lazy :feelsjuice:

Low IQ if you haven't realized that oofy doofy theory is literally just an extension of JBW

My theory is face can lead someone predisposed to the cluster A traits to have them develop to mental illness thru bullying etc :blackpill:
yeah, I think parents play a role too

Then explain this oofy doofy 5'2 turbomanlet curry I found with a white gf or the rice with white women in one of the video clips. :feelstastyman:
View attachment 601014

View: https://youtu.be/-j8JpASyI-Q?t=421

I even knew a shitskin filipino 5ft6 manlet who was in a relationship with a Becky that he broke up with for a low tier stacy and now he’s with a high tier Becky. with some hookups inbetween and whatnot. Ofc he’s super NT and fashionmaxxed tho

NT>>>>>>Face and height and it’s not even fucking close man

it's big :blackpill: that even here many can'taccept.
I only found one other explanation for the oofy doofy pill and that may be that we have uncanny faces that make us look unattractive, especially considering the high rates of autistcels here. :feelswhere:

I found this 35-year-old nearcel/failed normie on Looksmax that fits this exact description: looks very uncanny and had only one short relationship despite having good bone structure.

Then explain this oofy doofy 5'2 turbomanlet curry I found with a white gf or the rice with white women in one of the video clips. :feelstastyman:
View attachment 601014

View: https://youtu.be/-j8JpASyI-Q?t=421

What??? This can't be.

I need to know where the fuck this place is? Looks like London? One of the places with the biggest concentration of Chads in the world and all of these subhumans are walking around with GFs in public totally happy?

Maybe the blackpill is total bullshit after all and I wasted 4+ years in the incel community.

What??? This can't be.

I need to know where the fuck this place is? Looks like London? One of the places with the biggest concentration of Chads in the world and all of these subhumans are walking around with GFs in public totally happy?
London.

It's the same as betabuxx but without money being involved. Some foids enjoy settling down with beta men who are good for raising children after they've had enough casual sex with men who mog them. Doesn't mean they won't cheat on them with Chad, or that they're sexually attracted to the beta male and will fuck him often. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's a better strategy for sub-5 NTs in terms of getting a gf to be a doormat for foids rather than trying to cheat his genetics by attempting to look like an alpha male. And by that I mean for manlets, framelets, skullets etc. who can't fix their issues through surgeries.

I'll admit that the younger attractive foids being with sub-6 men was confusing, but outliers gonna outlier

Ok what is going on in the videos then. We need an explanation because these seem to be a total unscripted short walks around town and there are many subhumans with GFs. I have never seen this shit in real life with my own eyes though.

Is it the difference between EuROPE and Cuckmerica? Or something else at play like the female is using the male as a pseudo-slave? Or is looks theory just complete BS

It's the same as betabuxx but without money being involved. Some foids enjoy settling down with beta men who are good for raising children after they've had enough casual sex with men who mog them.
But how about the very young couples where being a betabux wouldn't matter: why would these foids spend the time to walk around with these sub 5 men?

its NTpill but its more than that. we have to read between the lines too. we do not know whats going on in t hese relationshits. for all we know they are successsful and moneymaxxed betabuxxers who barely get anything but starfish sex. this might be cope but i refuse to believe they are getting the very best of their gfs.

the general rule of thumb is: the more NT you are, the higher your chances of ascension. some of those guys lucked out for sure.

But how about the very young couples where being a betabux wouldn't matter: why would these foids spend the time to walk around with these sub 5 men?
Added it to the end of my post: idk. Seems like outliers

Ok what is going on in the videos then. We need an explanation because these seem to be a total unscripted short walks around town and there are many subhumans with GFs. I have never seen this shit in real life with my own eyes though.

Is it the difference between EuROPE and Cuckmerica? Or something else at play like the female is using the male as a pseudo-slave? Or is looks theory just complete BS
Probably the female is using the male as a pseudo slave: I had this math teacher once who was bald, 5'7, and looked very soyish but he was married because he did all the home chores , spent time with children, and boasted about that in his class.

during highschool and college and sometimes work. Social status/skills/personality can override or compensate for looks in many cases.

its NTpill but its more than that. we have to read between the lines too. we do not know whats going on in t hese relationshits. for all we know they are successsful and moneymaxxed betabuxxers who barely get anything but starfish sex. this might be cope but i refuse to believe they are getting the very best of their gfs.

the general rule of thumb is: the more NT you are, the higher your chances of ascension. some of those guys lucked out for sure.

This. We know that if chad walks in and gets to know the girl she will submit to his huge white cock. Chad with NT traits always wins

the blackpill is just retarded cope to justify our laziness to improve our lives, I accept it, I'm lazy :feelsjuice:
dude i was into PUA ,over 100 approaches with 0 results.

PUA is junk mail spam, doesn't work: no normie has ever gotten a gf doing pua approach.
I am not a normie,at that time i was desperate.

Have a look at these videos on YouTube and tell me how many HTNs and above you see paired up with women:

One. Just one:
View attachment 600996

Even encountered one myself a few weeks ago, a glitch in the matrix that I got the chance to take a quick photo of: a young couple with a ~5'2-5'3 curry handholding a taller blonde girl. :feelsrope:
View attachment 601008

Oofy Doofy = BETA PROVIDER​

The Oofy Doofy Pill is a cope.
If you are not attractive, women will not find you any more amusing or endearing than a silly joke or a witty comment. :cryfeels:

oofy doofy is law

the blackpill is just retarded cope to justify our laziness to improve our lives, I accept it, I'm lazy
NOOOOOOOOO!! YOU GOTTA GO ON AN ENDLESS QUEST TO SELF IMPROOOOOVE BRO!!! JUST HAVE THE ALREADY VAUGUE GOALPOSTS MOVED CONSTABTLY BROOOOO :feels::feels::feels:

women are still not aware of their SMV
Every foidlet has Instagram since 12, they know their smv early on, there is absolutely no reason for a taller white girl to be with a 5’2 small frame Curry.

I'll admit that the younger attractive foids being with sub-6 men was confusing, but outliers gonna outlier

That's what I have been attempting to find an explanation for. Like you said, probably just outliers.

Anime tranny faggot thought he found an incredible discovery. They're just beta buxes or cucks

Explain the young couples where betabuxx doesn’t matter.
View attachment 601395

How do you know that couple go 50/50, and the male doesn't pay all, restaurant/ fast food, cine, Uber, bus, etc? Mi ex normie friend literally told me he couldn't get out with his Gf because he didn't have money to buy food while being outside, years ago. I inocently said "Well, why don't each one of you just go out from your houses with a sandwish, or something? :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Lol women would choose leo dicaprio over jonah hill any day

What??? This can't be.

Maybe the blackpill is total bullshit after all and I wasted 4+ years in the incel community.
they are literally in one of the richest areas in london.if you go to picaddily circus,you will see ugly short asian manlets with super model asian women.picaddily also is really close to a bunch of high money neighbourhds.you often seen rich boy cars(lambos etc) and you are guaranteed them over there.it's filled with rich money and it's also uk most famou tourist spot next to big ben and the london eye.actually might be higher then them.

they are literally in one of the richest areas in london.if you go to picaddily circus,you will see ugly short asian manlets with super model asian women.picaddily also is really close to a bunch of high money neighbourhds.you often seen rich boy cars(lambos etc) and you are guaranteed them over there.it's filled with rich money and it's also uk most famou tourist spot next to big ben and the london eye.actually might be higher then them.
Right. That makes a lot of sense. So it seems that LMS theory with emphasis on L remains supreme.

Right. That makes a lot of sense. So it seems that LMS theory with emphasis on L remains supreme.
btw i have been to piccadily a few times before,and yeah it's true,you do see couples where they are uglier then the women or are actually dating their looksmatch,but many of them are tourists(you can hear them speaking in their language) and those who aren't are rich as heck or have a lot of status or they got some random bpd thot.if you go out of piccadily,you will never barely/rarely see couples like the ones you see in piccadily.

look backhome i constantly see guys who are uglier then me dating cute skinny teen girls.backhome they aren't competing with 6'5 white chads with 6 figs salary,status,and a million or two in the bank. guys who have no clue about the locationpill,probably get amazed at this kind of stuff,but i don't,because i know it quite well.

the sad part is that if my oneitis was born backhome,we would have married for sure.saw guys uglier then me with girls much better then her backhome.but she was born in london.it's sad that i love her.

One. Just one:
View attachment 600996

View attachment 601008

It's a dumb cope tbh

Sure it looks nice at face value but here are the main flaws you will encounter with this retarded IT tier cope.

First of all you have to be NT/ low inhib to even get this door open. If you cant get this absolutely necessary condition checked on that list of requirements, you may as well be a corpse to even the weirdest of foids.

The next obstacles you will have to endure will be her being unfaithful and not committed to your efforts. She will always believe she can do better than you and will be ready to monkey branch for a guy she deems better than you, and seeing as how we're incel, atleast 60% of men are superior to us either physically or financially. Any guy who matches your financial standing will automatically be a better option than you if he looks better than you.

In the situations where she cant monkey branch, you will get cheated on if she has any sort of disdain towards you. She will most likely be a single mom or a landwhale, even both depending on her age. These sort of holes have the most limited option of men when it comes to serious relationships, and the sad thing is that only a doofy is spineless enough to give it to her.

You'll either be unaware of the cuckoldry or she will suggest having an open relationship so that she can smash with better looking guys who arent going to commit to her. You will be expected to raise her bastard kid as your own.

There is no winning under any circumstance as an "oofy doofy". The best you can do is just enjoy the sex with temporary intimacy and not be surprised or broken when she does leave.

Wtf it's this new pill that's been talking so much

The oofy doofy pill is the only part of the blackpill that makes sense. I almost never see chads or tyrones in real life. Most relationships are based on social status and social attractiveness. Most oofy doofies are very neurotypical and have no genetic abnormalities. These men are normal by society standards so they move through society with ease. Personality is a real thing with women and also most incels dont understand female psychology. Women find attractive men threatening since they clash with women's self esteem. An attractive man will make her feel insecure so they go for below average normie men that make her feel comfortable to be around. Also if a man is not socially accepted by the crowd then a woman will not date him even if he is attractive. If a man is neurotic, a loner or an introvert then he is doomed when it comes to relationships. Relationships are all about societal approval. If a man is deemed unfavorable by society, then a woman will avoid that man like the plague simply because society doesnt approve of that man. The oofy doofy pill is the only real pill that makes sense in modern society.