Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is the ogre phenotype the most common in the balkans?

if I had tattoos and a buzzcut I would look like a idiot and not ogre
Yeah fair enough but I feel like the guys facial structure is just regular masculine looking but the face tattoos and buzzcut that put him into ogre territory, I wouldn't necessarily say he's that ogre looking though

he looks good without hair but I don't know why he have this hairs on the side lol
Yeah at that level of norwooding you need to just let it go and shave it all off

Yeah whites and blacks are around the same height on average but tall asians, latinos and curries are way rarer. 6'0 as an asian feels like the equalivant of 6'3 as a white or black guy.
More or less yeah.

Most taller Latinos I see tend to be of the Castizo type -3/4ths White(Med) & 1/4th Native- so it would make sense in that case.

Being 6'0 for those groups is the equivalent of a White or Black being 6'4+ & in most cases, could guarantee someone from those groups ascension on that fact alone especially if they're in their own lands.
Very true. Even among women, I often see many white women and black women taller than me, but I've only once or twice ever seen an asian or indian girl taller than me
Yeah most foids who heightmogged me or are around my height are White or Black. Usually with the White ones, they also happen to have a more Nordic pheno, most of the foids my height or taller in HS I remember being blondes with blue eyes.

I've hardly met any Slutinas around my height & none who are taller, same goes for Curries.

And the one Currywhore I work with who's about my height looks Sand & is Paki technically.

More or less yeah.

Most taller Latinos I see tend to be of the Castizo type -3/4ths White(Med) & 1/4th Native- so it would make sense in that case.

Being 6'0 for those groups is the equivalent of a White or Black being 6'4+ & in most cases, could guarantee someone from those groups ascension on that fact alone especially if they're in their own lands.
What's considered short in the west is average back in their home countries. I'm 5'6 and most asian guys I see are around my height when I'm out in public and wearing shoes that height fraud me to around 5'7. The only asians I see that are taller on average are chinese guys but even then it doesn't feel like by much.

Being 5'6 as an asian isn't nearly as unexpected as me being a 5'6 white guy.

What's considered short in the west is average back in their home countries. I'm 5'6 and most asian guys I see are around my height when I'm out in public and wearing shoes that height fraud me to around 5'7. The only asians I see that are taller on average are chinese guys but even then it doesn't feel like by much.

Being 5'6 as an asian isn't nearly as unexpected as me being a 5'6 white guy.
I thought you were Irish/Celtic? Or maybe you just said you live there.

And I mean yeah being Rice is an instant over usually, but at least being that height is expected: Being that short as a white guy is an instant over as well, unless you're actually good-looking(HTNish).

I know balkans a bit

First, foids look better on average than the western foids
Then these country are kindof poor, which definitely gives you an edge if you bring money on the table
Then they still have some traditions (gender is a thing marriage is .. still quite a thing etc)

I was thinking these countries cant have incels unless you're real genetic trash
Like being short and ugly is not enough
I see a lot of short and ugly guys with sexy dolls there
Make decent money and you will find your gold digger, ogre-cel

I thought you were Irish/Celtic? Or maybe you just said you live there.

And I mean yeah being Rice is an instant over usually, but at least being that height is expected: Being that short as a white guy is an instant over as well, unless you're actually good-looking(HTNish).
I just say white cause it's handier then specifying and unfortunately I'm nowhere close to making up for my height with my face.

I just say white cause it's handier then specifying
Oh jfl I misread, I thought you said you were Asian.

But I've noticed, despite being a small amount of Whites, Irish & Celts are a reasonable chunk of the White/European demographic here.
and unfortunately I'm nowhere close to making up for my height with my face.
Brutal.

My height isn't that bad(5'9) but I do feel shorter than most around me, even if it is by just 1-2 inches. I also get heightmogged by 6'0+ guys a lot.

And yeah, being a White manlet is pretty rough for sure, since it's unexpected & you don't 100% fill the "White boy stereotype"

My height isn't that bad(5'9) but I do feel shorter than most around me, even if it is by just 1-2 inches. I also get heightmogged by 6'0+ guys a lot.
Yeah 5'9 is just lower end average, it's not that bad but it's not great either.
But I've noticed, despite being a small amount of Whites, Irish & Celts are a reasonable chunk of the White/European demographic here.
Yeah there's a lot more than I expected when I first came here. I don't think there's a specific reason for that though.
And yeah, being a White manlet is pretty rough for sure, since it's unexpected & you don't 100% fill the "White boy stereotype"
The stereotype about asian girls and white guys always involves tall white guys specifically I've noticed. I've heard so much talk online about tall ugly white guys specifically dating asian girls. I think a lot of JBW doesn't come from specifically being white but from the traits that white guys tend to have more on average such as being taller. Just being white doesn't mean anything if you don't have any of the traits that white guys are liked for.

The most common phenotype there, according to traditional anthropology/racial classifications & modern examples is Dinarid/Dinaric:

dinaridm.jpg

dinarid.gif

@Castaway kin & folk.
Lie
Most croat men look like the footballer Mateo Kovačić

Yeah 5'9 is just lower end average, it's not that bad but it's not great either.
Doesn't help when you're non-NT & unappealing physically as a sub-5.
Yeah there's a lot more than I expected when I first came here. I don't think there's a specific reason for that though.
A lot of Burgercels have Irish and/or Celtic ancestry in general.

However, I have gathered info as to why this may be a trend & I'm making a thread on it.
The stereotype about asian girls and white guys always involves tall white guys specifically I've noticed.
Whenever I see a White guy with a noodle, he is always tall.

Only exception was some rich boomerfag, but that's self-explanatory.
I've heard so much talk online about tall ugly white guys specifically dating asian girls. I think a lot of JBW doesn't come from specifically being white but from the traits that white guys tend to have more on average such as being taller. Just being white doesn't mean anything if you don't have any of the traits that white guys are liked for.
This is true, JBW has many meanings & one of the more reasonable ones which even I agree on is that it means you're more likely to be born with desirable traits such as being taller.

People also neglect nuance & forget that there's various White/European phenos.
Lie
Most croat men look like the footballer Mateo Kovačić
>Shows scientific evidence
>Explains it's the most common there, but ofc various other phenos exist

"Trust me bro ik a guy"

And tbh, after looking at him he does look a bit Dinarid/mixed with it.

Doesn't help when you're non-NT & unappealing physically as a sub-5.

A lot of Burgercels have Irish and/or Celtic ancestry in general.

However, I have gathered info as to why this may be a trend & I'm making a thread on it.

Whenever I see a White guy with a noodle, he is always tall.

Only exception was some rich boomerfag, but that's self-explanatory.

This is true, JBW has many meanings & one of the more reasonable ones which even I agree on is that it means you're more likely to be born with desirable traits such as being taller.

People also neglect nuance & forget that there's various White/European phenos.

>Shows scientific evidence
>Explains it's the most common there, but ofc various other phenos exist

"Trust me bro ik a guy"

And tbh, after looking at him he does look a bit Dinarid/mixed with it.
The dinarid person you showed looks like a gypsy jew. No one here looks like that. We arent that swarthy

The dinarid person you showed looks like a gypsy jew. No one here looks like that. We arent that swarthy
it's from the human phenotypes website, which takes tons of examples & makes a composite over it.

And he doesn't look gypsy at all lol, most look like Curries.

Here's some other examples I found, including one from an anthropological book:

Screenshot 2024 08 07 at 43622 PM

Screenshot 2024 08 07 at 43631 PM

@Castaway

And if you read the description on the phenos website, it explains that the pheno can vary from fair skin to a more "darker" complexion.

it's from the human phenotypes website, which takes tons of examples & makes a composite over it.

View attachment 1217311

View attachment 1217312

@Castaway

And if you read the description on the phenos website, it explains that the pheno can vary from fair skin to a more "darker" complexion.
Who do you trust more, some random pseudosceince kike book or a guy thats been to 3 countries here and sees the people every day?

View attachment 1217311

View attachment 1217312

@Castaway

Dont fuck with me lil bro, i make a couple of calls, i could make a big problem for you.im most criminal men in serbia, my street name is big tony antonio, montana

This was based on what ethnics here told me. From what I hear, in Curryland JBT is very real & if you're at least 5'11-6'0ish & not actually deformed-tier that's enough.

Average height there is still like 5'6-5'7 for a male, and Curries genetics make them usually cluster around this height with few outliers.

@wereq @Rapist
5'7+ with a 5+/10 face is good enough for mainland pajeetas.

Who do you trust more, some random pseudosceince kike book
Well it shows actual examples

And also anthropology or racial science back then had no Jews in it, and was also just an objective measurement of physical traits such as craniology, cephalic measurements, etc.
or a guy thats been to 3 countries here and sees the people every day?
Well I value your input, Jakov

But I just googled some Croatians, and here's what I found:
969b5758c1f186d8402d77d551ebe308

Depositphotos 617525076 stock photo people wearing croatian national costumes

Zaprešić.jpg

Croatian language

Many do seem to fit the textbook definition of Dinaric & seem to have at least some common features with that guy.

Dont fuck with me lil bro, i make a couple of calls, i could make a big problem for you.im most criminal men in serbia, my street name is big tony antonio, montana
Yeah I see why @Pancakecel dislikes you

Well it shows actual examples

And also anthropology or racial science back then had no Jews in it, and was also just an objective measurement of physical traits such as craniology, cephalic measurements, etc.

Well I value your input, Jakov

But I just googled some Croatians, and here's what I found:
View attachment 1217318

View attachment 1217319

Zaprešić.jpg

View attachment 1217321

Many do seem to fit the textbook definition of Dinaric & seem to have at least some common features with that guy.
These look nothing like the jew gypsy that u showed

These look nothing like the jew gypsy that u showed
He doesn't look Jew-Gypsy at all lol; he's not even a fucking real human he's a composite of multiple faces from the region to form a "textbook" type. :feelskek:

Most gypsies look Curry, and most European/Ashkenazi Jews are mixed with Slavs & Germans anyways.

Only "Jewish" thing is maybe his nose, but tons of people have that anyways as explained.

And no, many do match up with his overall facial morphology especially the guy at the top & the guys in that other image I shared: As I also explained, some phenos have been mixed with others & I can see Croatia being a good place for that.

He doesn't look Jew-Gypsy at all lol; he's not even a fucking real human he's a composite of multiple faces from the region to form a "textbook" type. :feelskek:

Most gypsies look Curry, and most European/Ashkenazi Jews are mixed with Slavs & Germans anyways.

Only "Jewish" thing is maybe his nose, but tons of people have that anyways as explained.

And no, many do match up with his overall facial morphology especially the guy at the top & the guys in that other image I shared: As I also explained, some phenos have been mixed with others & I can see Croatia being a good place for that.
We are pure slav. Sea mutts are not real croatian

Jew nose, gypsy coloring, t50 eyes, t50 beard.

We are pure slav. Sea mutts are not real croatian
As I once stated, most Balkan populations are more racially classifiable as Dinaric as opposed to Slav-proper
Jew nose, gypsy coloring, t50 eyes, t50 beard.
lol Gypsy are curry which is much darker, he also has greenish eyes & the image didn't even have a a beard. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

As I once stated, most Balkan populations are more racially classifiable as Dinaric as opposed to Slav-proper
zagreb, osijek, istria, ogulin, gospić, vukovar, varaždin, all big croat cities that are pure slavic.
lol Gypsy are curry which is much darker, he also has greenish eyes & the image didn't even have a a beard. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
why the jew nose then

zagreb, osijek, istria, ogulin, gospić, vukovar, varaždin, all big croat cities that are pure slavic.
Pretty sure a lot of those are on the coast or very close to it lol

And Dinarics are based, even the NSDAP said so; so I don't see why being Dinarid is an issue.

Heck I'm partially Dinaric
why the jew nose then
Well, that's just how Dinarids sometimes look

Why? Who knows, they've been a population like that since the last ice age ended where they settled in the Dinaric mountains.

And plenty of other populations have that "Jew nose" it's only became known as that because Jews are the most powerful.

Not really. Balkan Slavs are more mixed with other phenotypes particularly Dinarid
Most in anthropology & racial theory back then considered Balkan Slavs to be just Dinarics as opposed to straight-up Slav, which was mainly used for East & West Slavs except maybe Czechs I think.

Pretty sure a lot of those are on the coast or very close to it lol

And Dinarics are based, even the NSDAP said so; so I don't see why being Dinarid is an issue.

Heck I'm partially Dinaric

Well, that's just how Dinarids sometimes look

Why? Who knows, they've been a population like that since the last ice age ended where they settled in the Dinaric mountains.

And plenty of other populations have that "Jew nose" it's only became known as that because Jews are the most powerful.
HN20221121795026 scaled
3710708088 il calciatore zvonimir boban poi passato al milan
Vlasic pasalic press6 291122
46580 1657201316
Bruno Petkovic
Ntomagkoi vinta pllarge
32467 1688726103
1407 1570439160
S 4178 123 2013 04 17 1
View attachment 56930-1617377369.png
This is what REAL white croats look like. As yuo can cee, no gypsy kikes

Most in anthropology & racial theory back then considered Balkan Slavs to be just Dinarics as opposed to straight-up Slav, which was mainly used for East & West Slavs except maybe Czechs I think.
You could however say that Northern Croats and Slovenians on the other hand do indeed have more of a West Slavic appearance if that makes sense whereas when you go to Dalmatia people start to look more Dinaric