Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is the ogre phenotype the most common in the balkans?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the NT , face and heightpill
★★★★★
I am balkan and an ogre 1 out of 3 men here are ogres too.

Our faces tend to be extremely masculine for some reason.

At least I am not alone and see many fellow ogres like me.

She phe on my no till I type :smonk:

Brutal, if you were born in the caveman era you would've slayed, now it's pretty boy or nothing.

Brutal, if you were born in the caveman era you would've slayed, now it's pretty boy or nothing.
This.

The most common phenotype there, according to traditional anthropology/racial classifications & modern examples is Dinarid/Dinaric:

dinaridm.jpg

dinarid.gif

@Castaway kin & folk.

Why are complaining about having a masculine face as a man?

The most common phenotype there, according to traditional anthropology/racial classifications & modern examples is Dinarid/Dinaric:

dinaridm.jpg

dinarid.gif

@Castaway kin & folk.
Jfl my nose isnt that big thats literally mena type of shit and my skin is too light.

May i ask if it's the most common thing, how come you cannot reproduce? Are you particularly ugly? Genuine question.

May i ask if it's the most common thing, how come you cannot reproduce? Are you particularly ugly? Genuine question.
Short, ugly caveman looking.

dinaridm.jpg

dinarid.gif

@Castaway kin & folk.
Interesting thing about Dinarics, is that they apparently have lived in that region for thousands of years.

According to some stuff I've read, they're one of the more pure types in Europe especially in rural areas or the actual Dinaric mountains, where they've preserved those phenos for a long time.

In the past, some considered Dinarids to be racially different(technically true in some ways) from other Slavs & considered them to be a separate race that somehow switched to Slavic from Illyrian.

Interesting thing about Dinarics, is that they apparently have lived in that region for thousands of years.

According to some stuff I've read, they're one of the more pure types in Europe especially in rural areas or the actual Dinaric mountains, where they've preserved those phenos for a long time.

In the past, some considered Dinarids to be racially different(technically true in some ways) from other Slavs & considered them to be a separate race that somehow switched to Slavic from Illyrian.
no european for your monkey-like face.

they often look turkish, but often are very tall. Many balkans I saw were very tall

Jfl my nose isnt that big thats literally mena type of shit and my skin is too light.
I never said that YOU were Dinarid though, or everyone else who lives there.

it's just that pheno is very common & literally stems from that region. But yeah, you are much lighter than that which can vary from fair to a "olive" or "darker" tone.

And yeah the nose is kinda similar, though that doesn't imply an overlap since Dinaric is one of the oldest phenotypes: All European phenos are more concave or aquiline/straight in terms of nose shape, but that is convex which is common in MENA.

Wait... that's not an "Ogre" pheno? I was thinking about something like this haha

I think a very masculine gets pussys wet
thats a giga cope. Masculine face is a death sentence in 2024 , pretty boy, CHAD slays , not ogre caveman fuckers like myself.

i am 5'5.
Looking ogre and being short is brutal. Your face is ultra masculine but your height makes it impossible for anyone to take you seriously

Wait... that's not an "Ogre" pheno? I was thinking about something like this haha
View attachment 1217267
KEK I showed that to my friend on Discord a few nights back. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And yeah that guy is pretty ogre, not sure what Dinarid would be though.

Dinarics can be height moggers at times though, that's why Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, etc. have solid basketball teams despite being such small countries.

Barron Trump has some Dinaric influence on his appearance as well I'd say.

Last edited:
View attachment 1217267
he's an ogre, but probably has a wife and kids. He lived in the 70s where getting pussy was easier than it is now. If he lived now as a young man he'd be an incel. Height depends too.

Looking ogre and being short is brutal. Your face is ultra masculine but your height makes it impossible for anyone to take you seriously
it makes you a laughing punching bag for normies with normal faces.

Exactly it's much more brutal than being feminine and 5'5

he's an ogre, but probably has a wife and kids. He lived in the 70s where getting pussy was easier than it is now. If he lived now as a young man he'd be an incel. Height depends too.
Tall ogres can be ok, provided they actually are tall & not just like two inches above average which ain't nothing.
Exactly it's much more brutal than being feminine and 5'5
Yeah I agree, because it sort of "makes sense" that a shorter guy would be a framelet & maybe look feminine if you get what I mean.

Being a short ogre sounds fucking brutal, cause in a way you literally fit the fantasy Dwarf image.

He would 100% be an incel, he would need to be above 6'0 to get pussy rn. Do you look somewhat like him?

they often look turkish
Kek no, most of them are much lighter, have lighter hair, etc.

Like I said, the phenos nose is similar but that's about it; doesn't change genetic differences also.

At best, they'd look like fairer-skinned & lighter eyed Turks, who sometimes are descended of the slaves Turks took.
, but often are very tall. Many balkans I saw were very tall
Yeah I know, I said that already.

He would 100% be an incel, he would need to be above 6'0 to get pussy rn. Do you look somewhat like him?
the truth is that he mogs me brutally. Like i am out of his league PSL wise , subhuman tier.

Considering Balkanites can be tall, I'd say more like 6'2ish

Same for the US. 6'0 is not really tall here especially for Whites & Blacks, though ofc for Asians & Curries it's arguably different in their case.

Tall Curries & Rices are much more likely to be fakecels than some White guy or Black who just happens to be 6'0; it's much less common for those groups & it's expected for Whites & Blacks in the US to be tall/taller.

I see
Same for the US. 6'0 is not really tall here especially for Whites & Blacks, though ofc for Asians & Curries it's arguably different in their case.

Tall Curries & Rices are much more likely to be fakecels than some White guy or Black who just happens to be 6'0; it's much less common for those groups & it's expected for Whites & Blacks in the US to be tall/taller.
Agreed

Very true. Even among women, I often see many white women and black women taller than me, but I've only once or twice ever seen an asian or indian girl taller than me

I phrased it a little strange but my point is that more facial masculinity isn't always better

This guy here has an ultra masculine face but that doesn't make him very desirable to women.

Yeah whites and blacks are around the same height on average but tall asians, latinos and curries are way rarer. 6'0 as an asian feels like the equalivant of 6'3 as a white or black guy.

Ye Barron Trump who is half Slovene is giga-tall

Look at the amount of basketball players from there, despite those countries being lowly populated & soccer being more popular.

Serbia put up a very good fight against the US in the olympics in Niggerball from what I hear.
This was based on what ethnics here told me. From what I hear, in Curryland JBT is very real & if you're at least 5'11-6'0ish & not actually deformed-tier that's enough.

Average height there is still like 5'6-5'7 for a male, and Curries genetics make them usually cluster around this height with few outliers.

@wereq @Rapist

His face isn't necessarily that ogre looking, it's the buzzcut and face tattoos that make him look more ogre tbh
if I had tattoos and a buzzcut I would look like a idiot and not ogre