Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the NT Pill worse than both height or face pill?

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
I see so many unshaven fat bloat maxed neckbeards with shitty fashion choice and mediocre haircuts walking around with girlfriends.

Their girlfriends are not Stacy’s, definitely are all sub 8 SMV. But it’s not like they’re nigger landwhales, they’re normal mid tier Becky’s, that are willingly dating a man at, or slightly below her looksmatch.

HOW. GOD HOW WHAT

Yet I , a successful full time working college graduate in the finance industry, with my own car, apartment, and amenities, cannot talk to a girl without getting blown off or given weird looks.

I think the NT Pill may be real

Remember those men might have become that way AFTER the relationship, not before. A lot of guys enter relationships looking quite good, let themselves go and become worse in the process but are still able to maintain their girlfriends.

I don’t see those kind of guys with gfs, just normie looking ones

Face pill, yeah. Height pill, they're pretty equal.

It's true that your social circle, or lack of, is the biggest predictor in your relationship status. Unless you are legit Chad, finding a partner as a social outcast is literally impossible even if you are just average looking. So yes, the NTpill might be one of the most brutal pills of all. If you're neurodivergent, you will likely have less friends or none at all, and this will make you an even bigger red flag.

However, being NT is mostly genetic and the NTpill is just another aspect of the blackpill. Not everything is directly related to your looks, but almost everything is related to your genetics.
Well said.

Oofy Doofy theory

I see so many unshaven fat bloat maxed neckbeards with shitty fashion choice and mediocre haircuts walking around with girlfriends.

Their girlfriends are not Stacy’s, definitely are all sub 8 SMV. But it’s not like they’re nigger landwhales, they’re normal mid tier Becky’s, that are willingly dating a man at, or slightly below her looksmatch.

HOW. GOD HOW WHAT

Yet I , a successful full time working college graduate in the finance industry, with my own car, apartment, and amenities, cannot talk to a girl without getting blown off or given weird looks.

I think the NT Pill may be real

The NTpill is real. The thing is those couples (most likely) didn't meet on Tinder or similar apps. If they met online it's through social media like TikTok or YouTube (a friend of mine actually found his now wife in the YouTube comment section). In order to meet people like that you should be able to communicate without saying socially awkward things, only Nat's can do that.

But if you're not NT then Tinder and similar apps are THE ONLY way to meet toilets, suddenly everything becomes about looks as she first has to swipe, and then has to choose from one of her dozens of matches that day.

HOW. GOD HOW WHAT

dragon-ball-gt-goku.gif

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "It is usually women who do such things.",
"headline": "Duane 'Dog' Chapman fuels Moon Angell romance rumors \u2014 and his daughter's not happy",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...ance-rumors-daughter-not-happy-005948244.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 07:08:04 UTC 2020"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Fairly useless game show. The money should be donated to starving Africans.",
"headline": "Epic 'Jeopardy!' tournament filled with celebrity cameos, crazy wagers, and major shade",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...s-crazy-wagers-and-major-shade-061208170.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 07:06:21 UTC 2020"

Oofy Doofy theory

It's not Oofy Doofy, these men often get toilets through their personalities that shine in ways other than being modernised civilised men.

It's true that your social circle, or lack of, is the biggest predictor in your relationship status. Unless you are legit Chad, finding a partner as a social outcast is literally impossible even if you are just average looking. So yes, the NTpill might be one of the most brutal pills of all. If you're neurodivergent, you will likely have less friends or none at all, and this will make you an even bigger red flag.

However, being NT is mostly genetic and the NTpill is just another aspect of the blackpill. Not everything is directly related to your looks, but almost everything is related to your genetics.

I think that a better definition of the Blackpill is that it's all genetics, looks are important but the moment you get off Tinder then looks aren't nearly as important as many Blackpillers make it seem, people like Wheat Waffles and Gerbert Johnson actually understand this. Looks are still important, but the thresholds are MUCH lower because other things can shine through. I've made a few posts before about how a man who is literally missing a jaw could still find a wife, and the average 5'2 man still finds like 6 sex partners.

Lookspills are important but less important outside of swiping dating apps, even the most popular Twitch streamers and TikTokers are often Normie and Sub-5 men (Vaush couldn't get a Tinder match to save his mother's life). I think that a lot of early incels have done the Blackpill a major disservice by exclusively making it about looks and dismissing everything PUA's said... To be fair PUA techniques will only help you pick up a narcissistic psychopathic clubbing slut who will cheat on you in an instant, but it does still work on SOME toilets.

If a toilet fell in love with you because you were there during a turbulent time in her life, because she shared some experiences she can never re-create with someone else, because you were her first, or something like that then looks are less important.

But non-NT men typically end up with non-NT toilets, not always, but people tend to mate assortively. If you're not NT you're more likely to be Neurotic and Neurotic toilets are THE ONLY toilets (together with Disagreeable toilets) who do shit tests, who dump over minor incidents, who always doubt their love and doubt your love.

This is why I want to talk to ex-incels, I want to know what kind of relationships they get into and if the juice is worth the squeeze.

It's true that your social circle, or lack of, is the biggest predictor in your relationship status. Unless you are legit Chad, finding a partner as a social outcast is literally impossible even if you are just average looking.
:yes:
So yes, the NTpill might be one of the most brutal pills of all. If you're neurodivergent, you will likely have less friends or none at all, and this will make you an even bigger red flag.

The trendy concept of "red flags" is possibly a good way of thinking about inceldom and why you're predictably ignored by all women. There are 3 billion women in the world; and that's 3 billion sets of values about what they would, and wouldn't, fuck. But you can bet there are tastes that are common.

Being ugly is no doubt a "red flag" for most of them.

Being a bit boring and not knowing what to say in social situations is probably another "red flag."

Being a weirdo with no friends is probably one.

Being an autist who can monolog about some pointless special interest for 45 minutes, but can't actually have a conversation with the person in front of them in an engaging way, is surely one.

Too many of these "red flags" and you're going to be unfuckable in the eyes of the vast majority of women. One "red flag" might be too many if it's big enough.

Who knows what, exactly, women filter by? All that is really clear is our outcomes.

Last edited:
The NTpill is real. The thing is those couples (most likely) didn't meet on Tinder or similar apps. If they met online it's through social media like TikTok or YouTube (a friend of mine actually found his now wife in the YouTube comment section). In order to meet people like that you should be able to communicate without saying socially awkward things, only Nat's can do that.

But if you're not NT then Tinder and similar apps are THE ONLY way to meet toilets, suddenly everything becomes about looks as she first has to swipe, and then has to choose from one of her dozens of matches that day.
NT is still important on tinder.

anyone with enough experience knows

I was falsely accused of having ADHD by a, I'm not going to say what religion, what people the doctor was, we know I can't say that. I wonder if I am classified as NT?

No but it is basically a salt on the wound