Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the mouth breathing thing legit?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Can it really affect your face and bone structure? It seems pretty exaggerated to me.

It is exaggerated. It comes from the same lookism autists who think mewing can change your bone structure.

Yes it can, and so are others habits such as stress and diet.

Seems like it can to some extent

It can. But, mouth-breathing in itself is a symptom of other issues.

From MedicalNewsToday.com:

Several health conditions and risk factors can lead to mouth breathing. Examples include the following:
  • allergies
  • asthma
  • chronic colds
  • deviated nasal septum
  • enlarged tonsils and adenoids
  • history of finger or thumb-sucking
  • sinus polyps
  • birth abnormalities, such as choanal atresia, cleft palate, or Pierre Robin syndrome
In other words, it's over.

Yes. Ive mouth breathing my whole life. I dont try to breath though my nose because that way i just cant breathe and im already fucked enough to still care. So yes, mouth breathing = incel.

Mouthbreathing destroyed me

It can. But, mouth-breathing in itself is a symptom of other issues.

From MedicalNewsToday.com:

Several health conditions and risk factors can lead to mouth breathing. Examples include the following:
  • allergies
  • asthma
  • chronic colds
  • deviated nasal septum
  • enlarged tonsils and adenoids
  • history of finger or thumb-sucking
  • sinus polyps
  • birth abnormalities, such as choanal atresia, cleft palate, or Pierre Robin syndrome
In other words, it's over.
I have allergies and enlarged tonsils
View attachment 248855
Mouthbreathing destroyed me
The second picture is more or less me, but my nose is ok, my teeth are also pretty good. But the narrow and long face... Yea, that's me

It is exaggerated. It comes from the same lookism autists who think mewing can change your bone structure.
No man, mouth breathing is legit. I saw a vid last year on Mike Mew's Jewtube channel where he showed pics of two twins and guess which one had a recessed chin?

No man, mouth breathing is legit. I saw a vid last year on Mike Mew's Jewtube channel where he showed pics of two twins and guess which one had a recessed chin?

I havent looked at any evidence for it. Just a few cases here and there.