Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is the italian mobster thing just a coverup for jews. I watched the irishman and it got me skeptical.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I never have seen italians do anyhting intricate like that except in the time bubble before the 90s. But it rapidly declined after the 60s.
Idk. All these hollywood mobster movies seem like red herrings.
I mean look at bugsy seigel who wasn't italian, he was jewish but he basically created vegas

Post deleted in 3... 2... 1...

Italian and Jewish crime syndicates have been working together since prohibition.

Also The Irishman was seriously overrated and boring. I wish they would have cut out about the first hour and a half or so.

Italian and Jewish crime syndicates have been working together since prohibition.

Also The Irishman was seriously overrated and boring. I wish they would have cut out about the first hour and a half or so.
Italians are just the veneer, boots on the ground imo. You still see jews at it now that they've planted enough grass to not be caught with anything physical at all.

Italians are just the veneer, boots on the ground imo. You still see jews at it now that they've planted enough grass to not be caught with anything physical at all.
Whatever man I don't go for that JQ shit tbh. The Jewish mafia was always just as visible as the Italian one pretty much. Besides, the old world mafia and such is dead nowadays. Or very weak compared to how it was in the 1980s and before.

Yes, Italians are a red herring.

Watch Once Upon a Time in America, a movie about Jewish mobsters made by an Italian which release in the US was botched by Hollywood, probably because some people didn't like to think of Jews as criminals.

Don't forget, the ADL was created to help Jewish mobsters go "legit". That was it's original purpose. The Italian mafia is still pretty powerful in Italy, but America? Nah.

Mafias and gangs are underrated imo. They created a sense of brotherhood, camaraderie and loyalty for disenfranchised males and are the best solution to prevent soys and libcucks.

They hid behind the dutch for centuries of black slavery!

Explains how White south Africans got there... It was on their "route."

Take rum and sugar to Europe. Take White Dutch settlers to Africa. Trade rum for African slaves. Take them to America. South and North. Get more Caribbean sugar and rum... Repeat.

They always hide behind other races.

Yes, Italians are a red herring.

Watch Once Upon a Time in America, a movie about Jewish mobsters made by an Italian which release in the US was botched by Hollywood, probably because some people didn't like to think of Jews as criminals.

Don't forget, the ADL was created to help Jewish mobsters go "legit". That was it's original purpose. The Italian mafia is still pretty powerful in Italy, but America? Nah.

This.

Also pretty much whenever you hear the phrase "The Russian Mafia" its pretty much all Jews or at least "wall to wall Jews" which is nearly the same thing as saying "all".

I never have seen italians do anyhting intricate like that except in the time bubble before the 90s. But it rapidly declined after the 60s.
Idk. All these hollywood mobster movies seem like red herrings.
I mean look at bugsy seigel who wasn't italian, he was jewish but he basically created vegas
Hmm i thought about watching that, is it any good?

This.

Also pretty much whenever you hear the phrase "The Russian Mafia" its pretty much all Jews or at least "wall to wall Jews" which is nearly the same thing as saying "all".

Jews who are inmigrants from Kalinigrad

Jews run America. Anyone who denies this is deluded.

Jews with better food

- t. Tony Soprano
Mafias and gangs are underrated imo. They created a sense of brotherhood, camaraderie and loyalty for disenfranchised males and are the best solution to prevent soys and libcucks.

Seems like Americans fucked up big time by allowing non-Northern Europeans to settle in their land. Now they have to deal with the Irish mob, the Jewish lobby, the Italian mafia, Latino drug cartels etc.

What was once the jewish mafia now controls Hollywood so they are using it to deflect blame on the Italians.

Don't know.But sounds plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back