Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the incel to gay pipeline real? and how can one avoid it

busig

busig

i ride
I fear that a lot of lonely guys like myself might be too weak to be alone so they cope by being with the same gender.
Me personally i struggle with feeling attracted or "fantasise" about women because they probably think and are like 99% of women.
With the soy and other shit we get into our bodies and exposure to fag shit will it turn men gay?
i dont wanna be alone all my life and im not poisioned enough to turn gay but who knows before (((they))) add more estorgen to water and food.
And if i do turn out that way i will be blowing my head off:whitepill:

You can avoid it by not being a faggot. I hope this helps

Idk go ask @Pancakecel he is gay

if you worry about becoming gay, then you are gay or bi most likely

Nope far from it. It's just something normies say to groom Incels into LGBT degeneracy.

I think its possible. Years of abuse can do a lot of things

it's easy to avoid:

don't be a faggot

don't get attracted to faggots

nothing too difficult

Most of the compliments I have gotten were from men. It is natural to want to be gay because you know there would be a market for you but you feel disgusted with yourself after the darkest hour fades.

borther ive been a hater for em day one
ask any gay and they would tell you they hated gays before they came out as fag. ask any straight guy and they have never had the thought of becoming gay or worried about such

Me personally i struggle with feeling attracted or "fantasise" about women because they probably think and are like 99% of women.
yea AWALT

so?

if you don't find most foids attractive, that's fine. it doesn't follow that ordinary guys are attractive jfl

Most of the compliments I have gotten were from men. It is natural to want to be gay because you know there would be a market for you but you feel disgusted with yourself after the darkest hour fades.
wtf

state of 2024cels

It can happen to adolescent ND bluepillcels who are lonely and treated like shit yet haven't grasped the blackpill because fags and troons specifically seek out such guys to groom.

ask any gay and they would tell you they hated gays before they came out as fag. ask any straight guy and they have never had the thought of becoming gay or worried about such
im not talking about liking dudes im just saying my mental turn off from women and i cant even imagine myself finding a woman i can relate to or be in a relationship with

wtf

state of 2024cels
If you don't understand something, just ask. This is not grade school anymore and "gay" was an insult in the 90's.

I'm not advocating going gay because it's not a real option just like it's not a real option for gays to go straight. I'm just saying that men need to have some reality basis for their fantasies so it's understandable that some will try to build self-esteem by drawing a bridge between gay and women's sexuality and the compliments they received from men.

im not talking about liking dudes im just saying my mental turn off from women and i cant even imagine myself finding a woman i can relate to or be in a relationship with
why you say gay and not asexual or volcel, and you wrote you worried about being turned gay

With the soy and other shit we get into our bodies and exposure to fag shit will it turn men gay?
i dont wanna be alone all my life and im not poisioned enough to turn gay but who knows before (((they))) add more estorgen to water and food.
:whitepill:

If you don't understand something, just ask. This is not grade school anymore and "gay" was an insult in the 90's.

I'm not advocating going gay because it's not a real option just like it's not a real option for gays to go straight. I'm just saying that men need to have some reality basis for their fantasies so it's understandable that some will try to build self-esteem by drawing a bridge between gay and women's sexuality and the compliments they received from men.
yeah thats what im saying, i still yearn for a womans affaction but their mind is a turn off for me

The GrAY is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, GrAY, swindler, infiltrator, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a gay and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
I'm not advocating going gay because it's not a real option just like it's not a real option for gays to go straight
you're saying that it's 'natural' to 'want to be gay,' but you felt disgusted with yourself for it

you're literally a faggot in denial wtf

It’s incel to tranny you need to worry about
yup, "lesbian mtf"
Nope far from it. It's just something normies say to groom Incels into LGBT degeneracy.
*try to groom incels
unless you are a billionaire chad who is tired of sex with women than it's not really possible, even then they often go for ultra feminine looking trannies so yeah.

ok so then how does that make you a faggot

you're not a faggot unless you're attracted to faggots

why you say gay and not asexual or volcel, and you wrote you worried about being turned gay
im didnt mean to say im worried about turning gay. i mean if im losing the appeal for women are there guys who also is experiencing this?
also im not the most educated with all the terms

It can happen to adolescent ND bluepillcels who are lonely and treated like shit yet haven't grasped the blackpill because fags and troons specifically seek out such guys to groom.
i would say im clear pilled if thats a real thing

im didnt mean to say im worried about turning gay. i mean if im losing the appeal for women are there guys who also is experiencing this?
yea obviously, foids nowadays are feminist, which means that they intentionally try to look worse and have high obesity rates

so that obviously makes them less appealing on the whole

yup, "lesbian mtf"

*try to groom incels
unless you are a billionaire chad who is tired of sex with women than it's not really possible, even then they often go for ultra feminine looking trannies so yeah.
Trannies identify as "Lesbians" Since they are still men & have natural urges as men which I find funny. They want us to accept them for "Who they are" Yet couldn't accept themselves for who they are.

also im not the most educated with all the terms

but the these sentences implies that you do indeed worry about turning gay

and loose the appeal of foids in what manner sexual or the idea of a girlfriend?
the first one never changed for me but the second one did, i get aroused by foid but dont want a girlfriend, just a living fuckdoll

The GrAY is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, GrAY, swindler, infiltrator, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a gay and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

you're saying that it's 'natural' to 'want to be gay,' but you felt disgusted with yourself for it

weak minded individuals might feel presured into doing something for attention that they've not gotten before (from dudes)

but the these sentences implies that you do indeed worry about turning gay

and loose the appeal of foids in what manner sexual or the idea of a girlfriend?
the first one never changed for me but the second one did, i get aroused by foid but dont want a girlfriend, just a living fuckdoll
i feel attracted to foids physically but not mentally if that makes it clear

LGBTQ propaganda is prohibited here, did you not read the rules when registering?

I fear that a lot of lonely guys like myself might be too weak to be alone so they cope by being with the same gender.
It isn’t real

what's a horrible pipeline
wanting attention and then reciving attention from a guy then you fall down the pipe, if one is weak minded i could see it happe, and has happen and what i suspect is the reason for men people turning this way

I see you're more motivated to reinforce your existing preconceptions and beliefs rather than learn new stuff. Have a nice day.

i feel attracted to foids physically but not mentally if that makes it clear
how can you get a physical reaction but not a mental one?

so the sexual is still there, but not girlfriend part? how is that gay? argue keeping relationship with foid purely sexual is super straight

wanting attention and then reciving attention from a guy then you fall down the pipe, if one is weak minded i could see it happe, and has happen and what i suspect is the reason for men people turning this way
ok so what? has this happened to you? if not, why are you so worried about it?