Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is the golden age of incels over?

zionpill

zionpill

HATECEL
i didnt know about blackpill until 2021 and didnt start watching blackpill channels and going on blackpill forums until early 2022 so i wasnt around to see r/incel r/braincells. so can someone who was on those subreddits tell me if incels were more active then and there were more incel activity then?

incels material was I think purest around 2018, this was back when it was still fairly niche. Like you really had to know your way around subreddits, and 4chan. Although there were probably just as many fakecels back then, at least it was still possible to mine for new and interesting perspectives. Now that the blackpill is entering a maturation phase, more and more normies, and even Chads are getting into blackpill culture. Mostly tiktok's fault. Arguing against the status quo or for a different perspective of where the blackpill should lead is a lot more pointless, as we have a very clear and stubborn understanding of how things work.

I was around these communities since I was like 9, first incelish forum I remember was SlutHate. There were many communities for lonely people which didn't discriminate based on gender, but were still basically man only back in early 2000s. Modern incel community took shape around 2017 or 2018.

The golden age ended with the creation of looksmaxx.org and influx of normies.

braincels was a joke

incel revelations chapter 6 has begun what are you talking about

i didnt know about blackpill until 2021 and didnt start watching blackpill channels and going on blackpill forums until early 2022 so i wasnt around to see r/incel r/braincells. so can someone who was on those subreddits tell me if incels were more active then and there were more incel activity then?
The blackpill has started emerging in Tiktok.

The fact incel culture started only in 2017 is brutal. No way niggas couldn’t cope online before then

I was around these communities since I was like 9, first incelish forum I remember was SlutHate. There were many communities for lonely people which didn't discriminate based on gender, but were still basically man only back in early 2000s. Modern incel community took shape around 2017 or 2018.

You were incel at 9 ?

I'd say that the golden age of incel communities is yet to start, I actually joined this forum after binge watching Wheat Waffles and Incel TV, they introduced me to other Blackpillers on YouTube and then I started reading the Incels Wiki (which I still think is the best place for blackpill content online) and found this forum.

I think that to some extent this forum is past its golden age because of a purity spiral centered around LDAR and giving up, Looksmax.org seems to have many Hopecels, and I wouldn't blame a flood of Normies coming in as ruining "the community", name as hypergamous behaviours keep getting worse more and more men are excluded from love and dating and more men will become incels.

This is why I believe that we'll see an explosion of incel-related communities unless actively suppressed by all platforms.

Though we already see Blackpill content expanding and getting large numbers of views on YouTube and Wheat Waffles thinks that there will be a golden age for Blackpilled YouTubers soon. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm of the opinion that we should treat Blackpill like a science, admit when we're wrong (like how I was with mothers not loving ugly sons, I was wrong about that and Tails misleadingly shared them only as headlines), and keep applying the scientific method on intrasexual human relationships.

The worst thing an incel can do is fall into a purity spiral of giving up. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

incels material was I think purest around 2018, this was back when it was still fairly niche. Like you really had to know your way around subreddits, and 4chan. Although there were probably just as many fakecels back then, at least it was still possible to mine for new and interesting perspectives. Now that the blackpill is entering a maturation phase, more and more normies, and even Chads are getting into blackpill culture. Mostly tiktok's fault. Arguing against the status quo or for a different perspective of where the blackpill should lead is a lot more pointless, as we have a very clear and stubborn understanding of how things work.
personally i think this can be a good thing. as long as they dont try to start representing us it could be good that more and more ppl become aware

personally i think this can be a good thing. as long as they dont try to start representing us it could be good that more and more ppl become aware
it doesnt really make a difference. All it does is give them more tools to humiliate us

I'd say that the golden age of incel communities is yet to start, I actually joined this forum after binge watching Wheat Waffles and Incel TV, they introduced me to other Blackpillers on YouTube and then I started reading the Incels Wiki (which I still think is the best place for blackpill content online) and found this forum.

I think that to some extent this forum is past its golden age because of a purity spiral centered around LDAR and giving up, Looksmax.org seems to have many Hopecels, and I wouldn't blame a flood of Normies coming in as ruining "the community", name as hypergamous behaviours keep getting worse more and more men are excluded from love and dating and more men will become incels.

This is why I believe that we'll see an explosion of incel-related communities unless actively suppressed by all platforms.

Though we already see Blackpill content expanding and getting large numbers of views on YouTube and Wheat Waffles thinks that there will be a golden age for Blackpilled YouTubers soon. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm of the opinion that we should treat Blackpill like a science, admit when we're wrong (like how I was with mothers not loving ugly sons, I was wrong about that and Tails misleadingly shared them only as headlines), and keep applying the scientific method on intrasexual human relationships.

The worst thing an incel can do is fall into a purity spiral of giving up. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
"I actually joined this forum after binge watching Wheat Waffles and Incel TV" same. do u have any other good blackpill channels to reccomnend?

the golden age was r/incels in 2015-2016.

Imo it's yet to come.
Even though the blackpill has began to spread among normies, it only began.
Atm there are a lot of incels in denial and bluepilled incels (i'm not talking about betabuxxers but bluepilled khhv guys) who refuse to see the truth of the blackpill for some reason.
With the blackpill being more widespread, I think many of these people would swallow it and join us.
And given how the dating market is evolving, there will be a lot more incels in the future.
I feel like we only are in the beginning of the great Incel History and that the incel movement will only grow in[UWSL] size and popularity with time.[/UWSL]

why was it the golden age tho? were there more ppl active?
It was back then that the word blackpill was invented and people tried to make sense of the Pubmed studies and create content as the community became more aware of the lookism phenomena. Like the first Tinder experiments with pedo chad, nazi chad and such.

Also, we were resisting the raids and reddit threats which made the place feel like a community and furthered the incel memes creation. Like "as a woman", etc.

There weren't many people, like 80 active users but the quality was there.
Inevitable, when a community gets bigger, the closeness is lost and the message becomes diluted.

oh sounds nice what do u think the future of blackpill and the community will be
It was back then that the word blackpill was invented and people tried to make sense of the Pubmed studies and create content as the community became more aware of the lookism phenomena. Like the first Tinder experiments with pedo chad, nazi chad and such.

Also, we were resisting the raids and reddit threats which made the place feel like a community and furthered the incel memes creation. Like "as a woman", etc.

There weren't many people, like 80 active users but the quality was there.
Inevitable, when a community gets bigger, the closeness is lost and the message becomes diluted.

Imo it's yet to come.
Atm there are a lot of incels in denial and bluepilled incels (i'm not talking about betabuxxers but bluepilled khhv guys) who refuse to see the truth of the blackpill for some reason.
With the blackpill being more widespread, I think many of these people would swallow it and join us.
And given how the dating market is evolving, there will be a lot more incels in the future.
I feel like we only are in the beginning of the great Incel History and that the incel movement will only grow in[UWSL] size and popularity with time.[/UWSL]
i feel the same. i used to have a chad-lite friend and he spoke about things that were similar to blackpill.

w
Imo it's yet to come.
what movie is ur profile pic from? i saw a small clip of it a while ago i think it was a french film

oh sounds nice what do u think the future of blackpill and the community will be
i don't care tbh.
i am an oldcel now, i just want people to talk to.

Did it have a golden age to begin with ?

faceandlms was how I discovered inceldom. I will never forget I got so brutally rejected in high school I searched up how to improve myself without surgery . I then discovered mewing videos which hasn't helped and I discovered it during puberty where it is supposed to help but oh well. As I watched faceandlms videos I could fully relate to it. Then from there on I discovered r/incels, incels.is, incels.me and I lurked. I remember some people like colvin76 and a bunch of others all I did like a loser (I still am) was lurk.

I'd say it was better before you never saw incel as an insult now its just fun to call people incel as an insult

The communities were known for different things. Places like this are for black pills, braincels was for memes, r/incels was actively running social experiments and at war with other forums (this being before you could get banned just for looking at a woman the wrong way).

I'd say it was better before you never saw incel as an insult now its just fun to call people incel as an insult
meh its kidna stupid. incel is just a social shaming used by women and there cuck slaves to try to shame men

faceandlms was how I discovered inceldom. I will never forget I got so brutally rejected in high school I searched up how to improve myself without surgery . I then discovered mewing videos which hasn't helped and I discovered it during puberty where it is supposed to help but oh well. As I watched faceandlms videos I could fully relate to it. Then from there on I discovered r/incels, incels.is, incels.me and I lurked. I remember some people like colvin76 and a bunch of others all I did like a loser (I still am) was lurk.
i discovered black pill through him to. i suggest u watch wheat waffles and incel tv there pretty intresting

Interesting, what was it like in the early 2000s?

Is there a reason you stole my profile picture? Weird man

Is there a reason you stole my profile picture? Weird man
srry i tried changing my og to another one but that was nsfw. hte only other jpg i had at the time was this one that i saved cuz i liked the pic. im looking online for the other one. dnt wrry ill change it soon

srry i tried changing my og to another one but that was nsfw. hte only other jpg i had at the time was this one that i saved cuz i liked the pic. im looking online for the other one. dnt wrry ill change it soon
You can keep it

"I actually joined this forum after binge watching Wheat Waffles and Incel TV" same. do u have any other good blackpill channels to reccomnend?

I'm discovering a lot and apparently new channels are popping up everywherw. The above video is a good Blackpill channel. The more I watch Tails the more dishonest I think he is, but he has some good insights too like this:

View: https://youtu.be/pgBY3LVBjXw