Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is The FastBanana Store Even A Good Idea?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Since I'm fairly new here, I never knew there was a shop to begin with. And apparently they just brought it back according to the pinned post. But would anyone really wear a shirt that says "Incel" or "Incel Inside"? That seems like a bad idea. Whoever wears one of those in public will probably get shot, harassed by whiteknights and normies, or get followed by police or security.

If anything I'd probably just wear the doomer one.

@FastBananaCEO You see this?

Shut the fuck up you cunt. Keep chatting shit about our merch and I will fucking ban you.

Billion dollar idea

I want to buy a mug

Trillion dollar proposal

I might get the fast banana one ngl

imagine spending money to let the world know you're a virgin.

Don't have much to lose, might as well get an incel shirt while I'm at it.

imagine spending money to let the world know you're a virgin.
Being discreet is the goal, LOL. We should want to change the world, but we can't change it if we're getting fired from our jobs or letting the FBI know who we are. Also, what's the point of screeching for attention? Shouldn't your face speak for itself? Isn't the idea that "incel" is an exclusive "club" or "ideology" exactly what incels should be fighting AGAINST? TLDR I agree with @TheReaper wholeheartedly.

If you are an incel you have nothing to lose anyway. I would love a fast banana shirt ngl.

Yes, it's a great idea. I personally walk holding a billboard that says incel on it.