Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is the Driver’s License Pill the most brutal blackpill?

Driver’s License

• It doesn’t matter at all.

• It matters, but it’s not the end all be all.

• It is the most important thing in regards to my inceldom.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
Title tbh. Is whether or not you have a driver’s license the most important thing in regards to your inceldom?

Curious because I keep getting into it with @LastGerman, the champion of the Driver’s License Pill, about the validity of it.

Err I guess it depends on where u live on how big it is. I’d say it plays a factor but not a huge one, at least here

Every ugly guy with a gf has a car

Not that important, but a good bonus to have nonetheless.

What does it even say?

What does it even say?
That having a driver’s license is the most important facet of inceldom. If you don’t have one, you’re truecel, and if you do, you’re incapable of being truecel. It’s just a gate keeping thing the way I understand it. I have a license but no woman under the age of 70 has ever been nice to me jfl. Ask @LastGerman, he’s the one who pushes it.

That having a driver’s license is the most important facet of inceldom. If you don’t have one, you’re truecel, and if you do, you’re incapable of being truecel. It’s just a gate keeping thing. Ask @LastGerman, he’s the one who pushes it.
ER had a driver's license. I call bs

No not really tbh. I have one of those.

its a derivate of the status pill so its signficant but not the most important

I has nothing to do with inceldom, it's just another life skill you can learn by trying, same as biking.

Title tbh. Is whether or not you have a driver’s license the most important thing in regards to your inceldom?

It goes far beyond that point. I actually explained this topic quite a lot.

That having a driver’s license is the most important facet of inceldom.

That is incorrect and a false representation of this topic.

It’s just a gate keeping thing the way I understand it.

It looks like that you did not understand it.

I have a license but no woman under the age of 70 has ever been nice to me jfl.

Driving > females

By the way, did you really got triggered because of this little chat we had minutes ago?

ER had a driver's license. I call bs

It is not bullshit. He also represented this topic in a wrong way.

I has nothing to do with inceldom, it's just another life skill you can learn by trying, same as biking.

I cannot learn it.

If I misrepresented it, explain it yourself so myself and others can understand it better.

That’s about where I stand but I was wondering if I was in the majority or minority. Seems I’m in the majority.

This is an appeal to popularity. What are you trying to do here?

If I misrepresented it, explain it yourself so myself and others can understand it better.

Why did not you ask me instead of jumping blindly on conclusions?

You can also read my explanation in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/lastgerman-why-cant-you-get-your-drivers-license.166489/

To make it short: We all know that looks is over everything. That is quite evident and we do not need to talk about that. What I am basically saying here is, that driving is absolutely essential and goes far beyond anything. You cannot even buy groceries if you cannot drive. I mean, our neighbors had to buy drinks for us because our 2 cars are down now. You really cannot live without it. You are being emasculated by teenage female who can drive without any efforts whatsoever while I as a 26 fail at it.

Last edited:
Ok I'll ask. Please elab

Sure:

You can also read my explanation in this thread: https://incels.is/threads/lastgerman-why-cant-you-get-your-drivers-license.166489/

To make it short: We all know that looks is over everything. That is quite evident and we do not need to talk about that. What I am basically saying here is, that driving is absolutely essential and goes far beyond anything. You cannot even buy groceries if you cannot drive. I mean, our neighbors had to buy drinks for us because our 2 cars are down now. You really cannot live without it. You are being emasculated by teenage female who can drive without any efforts whatsoever while I as a 26 fail at it.

I just added this paragraph to my old comment.

Sure:

I just added this paragraph to my old comment.
Cars didn't exist for most of human history and it went fine. I've never owned a car and never really needed it. I get my groceries by bike. I travel to and from work by bike. I use public transport if needed for anything else.

The more interesting question is perhaps, why are you so passionate about the drivinglicensepill?

Cars didn't exist for most of human history and it went fine. I've never owned a car and never really needed it. I get my groceries by bike. I travel to and from work by bike. I use public transport if needed for anything else.

This level of coping is really something else.

Cars didn't exist for most of human history and it went fine.

At this time the world was not connected as today. Now in Germany, we do have 60 million cars officially. We do not live in the past unfortunately.

I've never owned a car and never really needed it. I get my groceries by bike.

While you have a hard time on your bicycle carrying all the stuff other people have it all cozy in their cars. Imagine buying grocies as a grown up man on a bicycle.

I travel to and from work by bike.

While you have a hard time on your bike other people have it all cozy in their cars. Although I get the point that some people do use their bicycle in order to travel but that is not the norm. In fact, most of them do drive and they have specific equipment on their cars for their bicycles.

I use public transport if needed for anything else.

Driving is superior. You have to wait a long time for the bus or train to arrive. You cannot make your own time schedule because you rely on public transportation as a grown up man. You are also exposed to teenagers in busses or trains.

I do not really understand why people here bring up public transportation. Public transportation simply sucks.

The more interesting question is perhaps, why are you so passionate about the drivinglicensepill?

Because I want to drive like a somewhat normal human being and I do not want to be emasculated by teenage females. At this point, you can also ask the question why people drive in general. Your points does not even make sense. You need to drive because it is the most efficient thing. This is why people drive. It is just a fact. It is a milestone at life in order to become a somewhat functional adult.

Also to @FallenPrime because you are unable to read:

This level of coping is really something else.

At this time the world was not connected as today. Now in Germany, we do have 60 million cars officially. We do not live in the past unfortunately.

While you have a hard time on your bicycle carrying all the stuff other people have it all cozy in their cars. Imagine buying grocies as a grown up man on a bicycle.

While you have a hard time on your bike other people have it all cozy in their cars. Although I get the point that some people do use their bicycle in order to travel but that is not the norm. In fact, most of them do drive and they have specific equipment on their cars for their bicycles.

Driving is superior. You have to wait a long time for the bus or train to arrive. You cannot make your own time schedule because you rely on public transportation as a grown up man. You are also exposed to teenagers in busses or trains.

I do not really understand why people here bring up public transportation. Public transportation simply sucks.

Because I want to drive like a somewhat normal human being and I do not want to be emasculated by teenage females. At this point, you can also ask the question why people drive in general. Your points does not even make sense. You need to drive because it is the most efficient thing. This is why people drive. It is just a fact. It is a milestone at life in order to become a somewhat functional adult.

Also to @FallenPrime because you are unable to read:

Tbqf this sounds like an emotional complex. I'm gonna take a guess and say that you don't have a driving license myself and feel pretty bad about it.

No, I don't think sitting your ass in a car seat and having the car do the work for you is masculine. Nor does it impact me in any way. Saying the world is more connected now is completely too abstract. What is a tangible example of a situation in which the connectedness of the world causes me to need a car?

Tbqf this sounds like an emotional complex.

It goes far beyond that. It is destroying my life.

No, I don't think sitting your ass in a car seat and having the car do the work for you is masculine.

Independence was once an attribute associated with men. Having the ability to drive and own your own car, gives you a lot of freedom though. You do not rely on public transportation, you do not need to wait for it, you are not exposed to teenagers and their shenanigans, you can make your own time schedule and you can drive your own car. I do not know why some people here think, that it has nothing to do with being a man. Why are some people here in denial about that?

Saying the world is more connected now is completely too abstract. What is a tangible example of a situation in which the connectedness of the world causes me to need a car?

It is not abstract, it is the truth.
You brought up this topic with the past and that people did not need it, despite the fact that horses and carriages was a thing back then and now since the world has become even more connected, the overall requirements are even higher. You will have troubles to find a job without a driver licence. This is jsut a simple fact. I do not really know why we have to argue over simple facts. Imagine being blackpilled and yet unaware of such simple facts. I really do not understand this.

Honest question to you. Why are you even arguing this? What is your motivation here? Why are you in denial? Why cannot you accept a simple fact? Seriously, this is fucking exhausting since I had this discussion over and over and over again... You can basically read all the threads and all my statements to this.

It goes far beyond that. It is destroying my life.

Independence was once an attribute associated with men. Having the ability to drive and own your own car, gives you a lot of freedom though. You do not rely on public transportation, you do not need to wait for it, you are not exposed to teenagers and their shenanigans, you can make your own time schedule and you can drive your own car. I do not know why some people here think, that it has nothing to do with being a man. Why are some people here in denial about that?

It is not abstract, it is the truth.
You brought up this topic with the past and that people did not need it, despite the fact that horses and carriages was a thing back then and now since the world has become even more connected, the overall requirements are even higher. You will have troubles to find a job without a driver licence. This is jsut a simple fact. I do not really know why we have to argue over simple facts. Imagine being blackpilled and yet unaware of such simple facts. I really do not understand this.

Honest question to you. Why are you even arguing this? What is your motivation here? Why are you in denial? Why cannot you accept a simple fact? Seriously, this is fucking exhausting since I had this discussion over and over and over again... You can basically read all the threads and all my statements to this.
I'm not gonna argue because like you said many others have tried and it clearly did not convince you. But you're being schizo, man. Don't plunge into a depression over something that isn't relevant in the grand scheme of things. I wouldn't wish that upon you or anyone here.

I'm not gonna argue because like you said many others have tried and it clearly did not convince you.

Did you read my statement about this topic though? They did not "try" anything at all. In fact, they are just repeating the same thing over and over again. "It is not masculine,you do not need to drive (while at the same time those people have a driver licence)..."

Also, keep in mind, that riding a hrose was once manly while today it is only associated with females. Same goes for cars. Back then, having a SUV was manly, now it is associated with females. In Germany, owning a BMW is now associated with being Turkish or Arabic. I am not even kidding here. I wish this all was a joke to be honest.

This topic has become more and more evident and I am not just seeing things here, in fact, even the German media talked about it to some extend. There is also a growing number in men who cannot drive anymore. Even the American media spoke up about it. Perhaps somebody here has a link to it.

But you're being schizo, man.

Why "schizo"? Wait, how exactly am I being schizo?

Don't plunge into a depression over something that isn't relevant in the grand scheme of things.

It is relevant in general and also to me and I dislike it, when people here are trying to play it down.

For me it is brutal by itself, but has barely anything to do with inceldom

I can't believe how people still manages to misinterpret lastgermans drivers licensepill lmao its gotta be the biggest meme on this site. He's explained his views on it for well over a year but there are still regular threads about it misunderstanding him lmao.

It does matter, both in regards to availability and perceived masculinity, but physical appearance is still more important.

not having a drivers license means you are still a little boy

It is pretty bad if you dont have one but Chad can still slay without one. It’s also a fixable problem, legit just learn to drive lol. I just started learning and its ez imo

Foids never gAve a fuck about my car

DRIVERS LICENSE IS THE BIGGEST, MOST USELESS COPE!

FOIDS WILL LITERALLY RIDE THE TRAIN FOR 2 HOURS IF IT MEANS THEY'LL GET FUCKED BY CHAD.

IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD, NO FUCKING PIECE OF PAPER THAT TELLS YOU CAN DRIVE MAKES ANY DIFFERENCD AT ALL.