Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is the curry in this thumbnail wearing a wedding ring? Is this ugly son of a bitch married?

Is that street shittER wearing a wedding ring?

• Yes, it appears so - he is busting nuts into warm pussy while we rot alone.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, that’s probably an heirloom or just a ring he wears as an accessory.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
It seems like he's married, but he's still a virgin.

If he got money he may be allowed to betabux to see his wife pussy once a year and getting cucked the rest of the time.

That's not a wedding ring, curries don't wear wedding rings they wear it for religious and ornamental reasons

I saw some 7.foot Indian nigger with ugly face and niggro hair and he was married to a good looking woman abd he came to eat desserts in a expensive shop and he was fat as fuck and he had a 2024 range rover man what the fuck why do I have to be poor

If he got money he may be allowed to betabux to see his wife pussy once a year and getting cucked the rest of the time.
Kek
He's a Telugu, this is how ugly we are. This is the average pheno of a Telugu :feelsrope: Please Tamils kill us all :cryfeels::fuk:
NevER began for you guys.
That's not a wedding ring, curries don't wear wedding rings they wear it for religious and ornamental reasons
I suspected that.

Yes he gigamogs me while i slav subhuman rots forever alone. Curries are always slayers.

Wearing a diddle ring to act like he's married, in hope to attract a foid. Foids are psychopaths they want the drama and all that by engaging with married men.