Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is the collapse here?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
With the military coming out, shots might soon be exchanged lmao. I'm giddy from excitement. :feelsohh: First it was climate change affecting weather, then coronavirus, then worldwide recession, then riots, and now an insurrection?!?!? This is also going to be a busy hurricane season too! Is it possible that things will get so bad that females will have less financial independence and be forced to settle earlier?

No people won’t shoot nogs

This is a blessing for us

Get in your bunker, shits bout to hit the fan

They already did shoot and kill one rioter in Louisville so it could get juicy.

I feel you, but I'm pretty sure in 2-3 years the vast majority of people will be getting on with their lives as usual.

For things to truely turn for the worst, we need no vaccine achievable for covid19 and a third more deadlier strain.

No, it's just looters now taking advantage of the situation so they can get free Nike shoes.

I feel you, but I'm pretty sure in 2-3 years the vast majority of people will be getting on with their lives as usual.
Things might even be better by the Fall. I just read that heat and humidity deters the spread of the coronavirus so the entire Northern Hemisphere will see a manageable spread

Its over for Americancels

With the military coming out, shots might soon be exchanged lmao. I'm giddy from excitement. :feelsohh: First it was climate change affecting weather, then coronavirus, then worldwide recession, then riots, and now an insurrection?!?!? This is also going to be a busy hurricane season too! Is it possible that things will get so bad that females will have less financial independence and be forced to settle earlier?
I hope Usa get burned to the ground tbh

the niggers are here thats for sure

For things to truely turn for the worst, we need no vaccine achievable for covid19 and a third more deadlier strain.
Pretty much.

People get really hopeful for the collapse and don't realize how well the government is prepared for it (as far as preventing total collapse). As long as there is electricity, there is no collapse. Insurrection is impossible without foreign logistical support aka a world war.

How bad will it have to be before there is widespread martial law? People have been predicting martial law for every year since 1990, what is the Vegas betting line for martial law 2021?

lifefuel for investmentcels

things will get so bad that females will have less financial independence and be forced to settle earlier?

Cope. Very rich guys will become polygamous. Also how do you plan on earning money in a collapsed economy ?

Cope. Very rich guys will become polygamous. Also how do you plan on earning money in a collapsed economy ?
We don't need to revert back to the stone ages for females have less financial independence; even a typical recession would do that. While the coronavirus did induce economic hardship, it is entirely artificial and we will bounce back quickly. Something as bad as the Great Recession would be promising. I have job security so it would be worth it for me, not so much for low wage workers

I saw a video of a bunch of people raid a store and steal stationeries, of all things. It's less chaos and more opportunistic looting :cryfeels: There goes my cope

The damage has been done with females. If your hoping for them to go back to the way it was in the 50s your out of luck.

The damage has been done with females. If your hoping for them to go back to the way it was in the 50s your out of luck.
More or so they were already like this just downplayed it back then. Now since we are so open about feminism and female empowerment, they've just shown their true colours.

nothing will happen ngl

Yes, expect strong hurricanes in July.
No people won’t shoot nogs

Liberal culture

The end was nigh since the dawn of mankind. If it ever comes, nobody will see it coming until it is too late, I am sure of that.

While the coronavirus did induce economic hardship, it is entirely artificial and we will bounce back quickly.
I don't know, man. Western countries are crippling under debts, mostly from China.

Trump has pissed off the Chinese government well before the pandemic and even the impeachment.

It is not absurd to imagine that the Chinese didn't want to just stop lending money to the US or openly declare war or anything. They may have used their influence on the American media, international organisations (like WHO) and American democratic party to destabilize the US and get Trump out.

If any of this is true, if the pandemic is thus not exactly a natural phenomenon, then there will be no quick recovery because the US would have to lend money to itself, thus creating hyperinflation.

Add to this the riots, fueled by lamestream media support, I'd say things look really dark for the United States and with them the whole Western world.

Cope, nothing will happen

They don't chant "new normal" over and over for nothing and don't worry about a vaccine if (((they))) get their wish we all will getting one whether we like it or not. Btw here's your friendly neighbor eugenicist Bill Gates the one that so badly want's his injection in your arm.

Nothing to see here move along globalist elites definitely would never want to depopulate those they deem lesser never happens, our masters just love us so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back