Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the collapse going to happen? Or it will never

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I fucking wish for it but the closest thing to happen is probably just ww3

It's over for destructioncels

it won't happen. ww3 won't even happen. (((they))) realized they make much more money when we stay at peace and continue producing value for our employer

We as the inceldians must start the nuclear revolution and end the world, once and for all.

They are legalizing beastiality in Spain. That's a sign of what's to come

tfw "collapse" is really just the slow crawl of society into the clutches of lucifierian transhumanism

1B83C875 85E0 41BF 8720 0915AC973A83

View: https://youtu.be/wXSg1dpV8Rw

A collapse wont just happen on its own and it would be easier to take power than to cause a collapse... so why not just... you know, take power?

There wasn't a collapse in China even after Mao fucked up the country, the most recent collapse was the bronze age collapse thousands of years ago but that was more like endless wars. Muh collapse is a cope IMO.

It won't be an uncontrolled, unplanned collapse, if that's what you mean. You're likely to see WW3 go nuclear before an organic collapse takes place.

People in power and wealth want to stay in power and wealth. Collapse is bad for business, unless you're the one orchestrating it.

Not a collapse, but an elite-controlled deterioration into a world mostly resembling the dystopian nightmare of the WEF.