Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the collapse finally here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Or at least something close to a major societal change. I mean riots, looting and protests are going on for way longer then people thought, more men are reporting having no sex, being depressed or angry, jobs and wages are tanking due to the quarantine along with the economy and Corona could make an even bigger comeback since people keep trying to forget it even exists so this house of cards doesn't collapse.

let it all burn

I hope it does. The world is so fucked up and unlivable rn I wouldn't mind complete change

Nah, just longterm takeover by China.

Wolverine boomer

hope those cucks kill each other :feelshehe:

Or at least something close to a major societal change. I mean riots, looting and protests are going on for way longer then people thought, more men are reporting having no sex, being depressed or angry, jobs and wages are tanking due to the quarantine along with the economy and Corona could make an even bigger comeback since people keep trying to forget it even exists so this house of cards doesn't collapse.
there's going to be some kind of clash and the white masculine side better win

inb4 muh poltards

you better hope the (((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))) side doesn't win this one

China is the new model for america.

Cope. Nothing interesting will happen, unfortunately

I would like it if we all died.

It is all orchestrated.
Soys, whores and nigs are their useful pawns

Society collapses when (((they))) decide that it should do so

South America had far worse riots last year, and nothing major came out of it. I doubt these angry black vandals, and their soy slaves will do much to change the course of history. All they did so far is make whites bend a knee, and make BLM mainstream.

Im making more money then i did precorona, as i used it as an opportunity to seek employment in essential businesses as i dont believe corona is actually a threat to me like normies

It will continue to get worse. There’s no end to this shit.

No not yet it'll take some more time. Maybe 30 more years.

As predicted in the ancient text prophecy, when all the Jews go back to their homeland that is when the real fun begin. This is a very likely scenario. 10 millions Jews in NYC battered by Ching Chong virus and the coming race wars between whiteys.negroes. and those biracial half breed latinos(mongoloid/whiteys) will take a slow boat to the promised land soon.

China is struggling too with its crippled economy. But the chinese people are resilient and more stable so I hope they can win against the West because the West is irredeemable. I am a white supremacist and I'm ready to abandon whites because they are totally cucked now. They cannot be redeemed. I'm convinced that the West is finished. I think the Chinese will win and institute fascism to keep people in line. Hopefully they will create gene edited superchads or superchangs.
The current generation of young whites are the biggest cucks in human history.
They are so fucking retarded I often hope this isn’t really happening.
But clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Every year gets worse than the previous.
It will continue to get worse. There’s no end to this shit.
Germany is so fucked.

Lmao sadly no. We are at least 20-30 years away from the real collapse. The real collapse will be the climate,economy, and other issues stacking up to bring the real collapse.
View: https://medium.com/@humanity2050org/civilization-and-the-complexity-trap-162c64eecb81

Wolverine boomer

Seeing those stupid fucking foids saying "oh my god" over and over again in their slutty clothes is a testament to how vapid and retarded modern day females are

Meanwhile billionaires have made 500 billion + dollaroos profit since March.