Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is the bluepill creeping onto this site?

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
Is it just me or is the bluepill creeping onto this site. The numbers of users have grown and it seems as if some of them are female apologist. Stories of trying to impress oneitises seem to have slightly gone up. Does anyone else think there are more bluepilled post? If so what should be done about it?

Not yet, but i see some negative tendencies as well. I think modcels can handle it.

This site was never 100% black pilled and I don't see a difference now

No mods take care of most of it. Also, having a oneitis is not a direct bluepill, it's more a symptom of swallowing the blackpill. When you swallow the blackpill, you learn to hate women so much, that when one gives you the time of day, you can fall victim. Not totally defending it, but that's the explanation. Like for example, a virgin woman is a good oneitis, or a young jb, or something like that, not just any thot.

If you see bluepilling that you don't like just report it. Making a thread makes you sound like you're bitching.

This site was never 100% black pilled and I don't see a difference now
But the percentage of Blackpool seems to have slightly decreased. It's the small things that's slightly bothersome.
No mods take care of most of it. Also, having a oneitis is not a direct bluepill, it's more a symptom of swallowing the blackpill. When you swallow the blackpill, you learn to hate women so much, that when one gives you the time of day, you can fall victim. Not totally defending it, but that's the explanation. Like for example, a virgin woman is a good oneitis, or a young jb, or something like that, not just any thot.
True words. I just dont want to make sure that one day we dont look at the site and realize we are nothing like we were before.

I usually see them getting banned pretty quickly for any bluepilling. Happens sometimes.