Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is the “average” of foids in your country good or bad?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
If there are a lot of ugly foids, the average would be bad or “ugly”

Decent enough, I live in Canada; at least, decent compared to many other countries. :feelsjuice:

Mfs always say croatian foids are the prettiest in the word but I don't see it :feelssus:

Mfs always say croatian foids are the prettiest in the word but I don't see it :feelssus:
I have been to Croatia and agree with you (sorry bro, no offence)

Decent enough, I live in Canada; at least, decent compared to many other countries. :feelsjuice:
That's weird in my province they are the worst of the worst

I live in Germany and lived in Switzerland before. German girls are usually prettier than Swiss (average in Switzerland is pretty bad), but not by a lot tbh

Maybe all the foids are landwhales from hibernating in the winter all day long. :feelshaha:
nah most of them are pretty fit but they just act wrong

Really bad. Most German foids act masculine and show no modesty even if they’re below average, kek

Really bad. Most German foids act masculine and show no modesty even if they’re below average, kek
I agree haha (live here). Average is 3 to 4 out of 10 imo, hot foids are rare

I agree haha (live here). Average is 3 to 4 out of 10 imo, hot foids are rare
Fukin hate it when I see below average foids talking confidently and even arrogantly to chadlites and even chads, kek

As is Slavic tradition of course:feelshaha:.

Same here in Slovakia. They get simped over by the local men and by an annoying number of foreigners as well, but personally, I don't really see what's so special about them, and always thought that a good number of foreign foids fogged them on average.

As is Slavic tradition of course:feelshaha:.

Same here in Slovakia. They get simped over by the local men and by an annoying number of foreigners as well, but personally, I don't really see what's so special about them, and always thought that a good number of foreign foids fogged them on average.
Maybe it's just rich sexpats making myths, to me slav foids look average as fuck

In America there is a lot of landwhales and the town I live in is mongrel centrale

In America there is a lot of landwhales and the town I live in is mongrel centrale
So you’d say the average in your area sucks ?

So you’d say the average in your area sucks ?
Below average I would say 4/10 and that's because a small percentage of the mongrel foids are bringing that number up. Without the top tier ones it would be like 3/10.

I don't know where you got that from, but that's not true.
So the average Canadian girl is “below average/ugly” if you look at them?

So the average Canadian girl is “below average/ugly” if you look at them?
They're average facially, and most of them are either skinny or chubby.

Most women I see here are old fat sheboons. So pretty bad ngl

Most women I see here are old fat sheboons. So pretty bad ngl
I’m talking about girls aged 17-29. If most of them are ugly, the average isn’t good too. So the average could be 4/10…

No obviously not the US. How can anywhere there be 99% white
What country then? I’m from Germany, average here, aged 18-29, isn’t that good (4/10)

Attachments

• C9C85BEC-3EAF-41F9-AF32-D0FE44352017.jpeg
    C9C85BEC-3EAF-41F9-AF32-D0FE44352017.jpeg
    140.5 KB · Views: 10
No obviously not the US. How can anywhere there be 99% white
Oops sorry didn’t mean to attach that. She’s actually pretty for a German/American

If there are a lot of ugly foids, the average would be bad or “ugly”

I don't find White faces attractive, in the entire last decade I can only think of a single White toilet I remember that I thought was hot and she (through some miracle of genetics) essentially had Asian facial features, high cheekbones, small eyes, straight hair, though her eyes were blue and hair blonde and she was a pure Groninger, but still.

White bodies on the other hand. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Man, I'd kill for an Asian face on a chubby White body. I hate how most Asians are thin.

I don't find White faces attractive, in the entire last decade I can only think of a single White toilet I remember that I thought was hot and she (through some miracle of genetics) essentially had Asian facial features, high cheekbones, small eyes, straight hair, though her eyes were blue and hair blonde and she was a pure Groninger, but still.

White bodies on the other hand. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Man, I'd kill for an Asian face on a chubby White body. I hate how most Asians are thin.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkTZIvMAgE-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

?

I live in germany